• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TBT Sig Contest winner-GRAWR!

The Famouse Fleep said:
Horus said:
why is number 4 so popular? its only 2 pictures and text...
Tat's a compleat lie there.

Its called C4D'S and renders.

and filter effects ;)

So if you think im slapping on a pic and render your compleatly wrong cuz its about 5 C4D's fro the background, 1 render with effect, colourized, gassioned blured the second render layer, pixelixed sword, ecc, etc, etc.

If you think thats not a siggeh then try telling that to a GFX pro.
what do C4D's stand for?

Sorry about my noobieness :p

The Famouse Fleep said:
Horus said:
why is number 4 so popular? its only 2 pictures and text...
Tat's a compleat lie there.

Its called C4D'S and renders.

and filter effects ;)

So if you think im slapping on a pic and render your compleatly wrong cuz its about 5 C4D's fro the background, 1 render with effect, colourized, gassioned blured the second render layer, pixelixed sword, ecc, etc, etc.

If you think thats not a siggeh then try telling that to a GFX pro.
Still pretty easy.

Do not know the exact terms, but you can make C4D with Cinema 4D creator. It are 3d/4d pictures which you can put into your sig to give it a more full sig.

Bazzel said:
Do not know the exact terms, but you can make C4D with Cinema 4D creator. It are 3d/4d pictures which you can put into your sig to give it a more full sig.
Oh great thanks for info, had no clue what that was.

For some reason all i thought about when i read that was call of duty 4

C4D's a basically what you put in your signature/avatar, even userbar, to get a good effect and in the sig i enterd the background is a few C4D's instead of just plain to spread gradient withsome filter effects.

IMO they're all pretty noobish sigs, Lmao.

I'd have to say the best two are between 4 and 5. I don't get why 3 is the most popular, it's just smudging, and the effects aren't that good.

#4 has the generic qualities of a regular sig: C4D's, some effects, etc. Now it's a very amateur sig, but it's not bad.

I liked #5 though because it has the most original concept that doesn't suck, lol. It's a very unconventional sig, but I think it pulls it off pretty well in terms of trying to be original. Aside from the bad filter/gradient maps, I'd say it looks pretty neat.

Number 5 is my pick, Number 4 is a close second. Number 3 is actually my third pick, as unremarkable as it is, it is the best one apart from the others.

Dr. Keko said:

I'd have to say the best two are between 4 and 5. I don't get why 3 is the most popular, it's just smudging, and the effects aren't that good.

#4 has the generic qualities of a regular sig: C4D's, some effects, etc. Now it's a very amateur sig, but it's not bad.

I liked #5 though because it has the most original concept that doesn't suck, lol. It's a very unconventional sig, but I think it pulls it off pretty well in terms of trying to be original. Aside from the bad filter/gradient maps, I'd say it looks pretty neat.

Number 5 is my pick, Number 4 is a close second. Number 3 is actually my third pick, as unremarkable as it is, it is the best one apart from the others.
To me, a sig should be judged on how good it looks, not necessarily what was done in order for it to be made, what "effects" were applied or not applied, how many layers it's got, etc...

But whatever. You seem like you know a whole lot about this kind of thing.

Dr. Keko said:

YAY!!! THANKS FOR THE COMMENT!

Im 4 <3

Eveyr one listen to the GFX pro.

he knows what (s)he's talking about.

Back