• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

TBT's Christmas 2020 Event Starts on Monday 14th December!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you not regift the lights? A kind user accidently sent me 5 instead of just one and I wanted to send them off to other people.
There appears to be an issue where all items are combined into one line before checking out, so the last person entered will receive all of them. Have the buyer make a Contact the Staff thread and we'll send them a refund (or send the collectibles back to them if it allows them to gift from inventory).

There appears to be an issue where all items are combined into one line before checking out, so the last person entered will receive all of them. Have the buyer make a Contact the Staff thread and we'll send them a refund (or send the collectibles back to them if it allows them to gift from inventory).

There's no option to gift for me. I did let them know about this post.

Got a question. Will snowflake collectible return? Because it's the only collectible that l don't want to miss out of.

I look forward to this. I've already got my account decked out for the festivities.

this is a fun idea :·3 Its my first time participating in a xmas event in the forum and since i dont believe i will do or spend xmas with my family this is kind cool. So far i have had tons of fun with all the events from the forum! Very hyped for xmas now ❄☃❄. Very much like it when we as a collective are encouraged to do things between us and for others rather than been always having to be competitive its super fitting for the season too, Loving it ❤ 🎄

Aw this sounds awesome! Can't wait to see what else happens this season! The lights are super cute!

I logged onto here wondering why I suddenly had lights on my line up thanks guys ! I finally got a animated collectible <3 Even if it's temporary I'll cherish it forever. <33

Can't wait for the events! Finals are almost over for me so the forums will once again have my undivided attention :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back