• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

TBT's Christmas 2020 Event Starts on Monday 14th December!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i should’ve checked here before sending the lights. >< @JSS got all the lights i tried sending; i hope that the messages will remain on them once he makes the contact the staff thread to get them sent to the right person ><.
Post automatically merged:

The lights look really great! it’s a shame they’ll disappear in january.

!!!!!!!!!!!! i’m very much so late to the party as i’ve been comatose all day lmao but i’m so excited!! christmas is my favourite holiday ever and even though i’ve been a member here since 2015, this will be my very first tbt christmas and so i’m super excited to see what’ll happen!!

staff, thank you so much for yet another wonderfully planned event; you’ve really been busy this year and i still can’t imagine just how tired you all must be. still, you do so, so much for us and i’m incredibly grateful. happy holidays, everyone. ❤️

8FCA03F8-D253-4F92-AC60-C28262193F2A.gif

I’m excited for this as it will be my first Christmas event on the forum. Though weekdays will be tough for me as work is quite busy next week, but I will do my best to participate!!

CHRISTMAS LIGHTS ARE HERE!!!! I'm so happy theyre my favorite temp collectible ; o;

OH IM RLLY DUMB I DIDNT SEE THERE WAS AN EVENT!!!! Sadly I will be really busy since this is our most hectic module in postgrad, so I can only pray I can make time 😭 But THANK YOU staff for all your hardwork this year, Christmas is my favorite holiday and I love Christmas lights a lot (I have like 3 strings hanging in my bedroom the entire year) so to enjoy the holidays with my friends here and others through the event is something I look forward to!! 💖

Last edited:
CHRISTMAS LIGHTS ARE HERE!!!! I'm so happy theyre my favorite temp collectible ; o;

OH IM RLLY DUMB I DIDNT SEE THERE WAS AN EVENT!!!! Sadly I will be really busy since this is our most hectic module in postgrad, so I can only pray I can make time 😭 But THANK YOU staff for all your hardwork this year, Christmas is my favorite holiday and I love Christmas lights a lot (I have like 3 strings hanging in my bedroom the entire year) so to enjoy the holidays with my friends here and others through the event is something I look forward to!! 💖

Oh my goodness me too! I love having Christmas lights up all year round, perfect for making my room feel extra cozy when watching a movie or playing Animal Crossing!

AHHH I LOVE THE CHRISTMAS EVENTS SO MUCH. (even tho this is barely my second one and i’ve been a member for 5 years😭) i’m so excited!! the staff have put so much work into these events this year!! thank you!!

Yes! I’m so excited! This is one of my favorite events to participate in, so thank you staff for doing one! ❤️

Forum staff grind never stops I see, please have some cookies AND milk and get enough sleep this holiday season

Also I hope one of the events is the thematically-named "house of weird, distorted tree ornament reflections"

Thank you, TBT crew, for managing another amazing set of events. I've never been so involved in a forum before, and it's fascinating to me how these collectibles are planned and released. This place is so much fun and it's a pleasure to be part of this generous and often hilarious community.

Once again, thank you staff for making this such an exciting year! I'm looking forward to seeing what's in store for this event and keeping my fingers crossed that we'll see a re-release of last year's new Christmas collectibles so I can get a Snow Bunny since I prioritized the Aurora Sky last year.

I love the lights, they make me so happy every time. So cute and twinkly. Happy holidays my friends!

I’m so excited for the events!!! Also it’s such a great idea that you can only get the Christmas lights through gifting until the 18th, what a wonderful way to spread the Christmas cheer!! Thank you so much for everything staff, you guys are the best!! ;7;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back