• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TBT's Earth Week 2024: Hybrid Flower Breeding & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neat.
I am really excited about the historical backgrounds. I decided to mostly use them on my dragon line up since i haven't been able to get the newer yellow crescent and the beach scenery isn't a thing yet. It worked out though, because now I can use the galaxy collectible I have in it too. I also grabbed a snowstorm from 2015 and a playful sky from 2020 which will be very helpful. yay!

Thanks Leif for the bells! 🌼

1713805359207.png

Neat.
I am really excited about the historical backgrounds. I decided to mostly use them on my dragon line up since i haven't been able to get the newer yellow crescent and the beach scenery isn't a thing yet. It worked out though, because now I can use the galaxy collectible I have in it too. I also grabbed a snowstorm from 2015 and a playful sky from 2020 which will be very helpful. yay!

Thanks Leif for the bells! 🌼

Oh!!! That's so smart..!!! I wish I knew and figured out line ups more since I'd like to utilize that item too.. (If I had the bells anyways..)

Just a little question for the staff.

Can I hide the gold watering can collectible and still be able to breed flower hybrids?
The rules say this

"Placing a Watering Can item in your line-up increases the chance of producing a hybrid from any pair in your lineup by 2.5% or 5%."

So you can breed em it looks like, but won't get the bonus 😔

The rules say this

"Placing a Watering Can item in your line-up increases the chance of producing a hybrid from any pair in your lineup by 2.5% or 5%."

So you can breed em it looks like, but won't get the bonus 😔
Well that sucks, I was hoping to add more flowers to breed with the watering can hidden while still keeping my fools egg in my lineup.

Question: For those that got hybrids, do they show up in your lineup (as if you were successful with a particular colour combination and it will appear next to the 2 flowers as the offspring) if you're successful or does it show up in your inventory list?
I was so lucky and got a purple rose. It was in my lineup 💜

Question: For those that got hybrids, do they show up in your lineup (as if you were successful with a particular colour combination and it will appear next to the 2 flowers as the offspring) if you're successful or does it show up in your inventory list?
it does show up in your lineup but not next to the 2 flowers that made it, it just shows as the newest collectibles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back