• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TBT's Fourth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
im going to kill someone for number 10 and 25. omg.
you dont know how many threads i have searched in the wild world board.
and i looked at the footer but i never noticed it woooow

IM SO MAD AT NUMBER 12 I JUST WANNA SHOOT FACEBOOK
THATS MY MOST USED WEBSITE TOO *BASHES HEAD INTO WALL*

I knew it was Legend of Zelda for that puzzle but never would have guessed the specific game.

Also I swore I checked the Hold my Villager Thread but found nothing :c

K time to talk about how stupid I am

Egg 4: Kept thinking it was in the expand your music taste because I searched up what chune meant and it was music related .-.

Egg 5: What?

Egg 8: I'M ACTUALLT PISSED ABOUT THIS. I TYPED IN TRIFORCE AND HEROES SEPARATELY

Egg 10: I'm clearly blind because I didn't notice the different colour

Egg 11: Thought it was the tasty cake because mmmmm and it replacing the old gross one

Egg 21: got that but... WHO SPELLS LLOYD WITH AN I?!?! SPENT 10 MINUTES ON THAT AND I WENT BACK TO IT SOOOO MANY TIMES

Egg 24: Thought it was on his profile somewhere. Wasted an hour flipping through his vm convos

Alright bye tbt!!!!

Omg for the ones I missed I was on the complete right track I just couldn't find the actual posts. UGH

K time to talk about how stupid I am

Egg 4: Kept thinking it was in the expand your music taste because I searched up what chune meant and it was music related .-.

Egg 5: What?

Egg 8: I'M ACTUALLT PISSED ABOUT THIS. I TYPED IN TRIFORCE AND HEROES SEPARATELY

Egg 10: I'm clearly blind because I didn't notice the different colour

Egg 11: Thought it was the tasty cake because mmmmm and it replacing the old gross one

Egg 21: got that but... WHO SPELLS LLOYD WITH AN I?!?! SPENT 10 MINUTES ON THAT AND I WENT BACK TO IT SOOOO MANY TIMES

Egg 24: Thought it was on his profile somewhere. Wasted an hour flipping through his vm convos

Alright bye tbt!!!!

omg same at number 4. i looked everywhere for threads about music lol

lol same. I didn't go through all of his VM's though, I just checked the first page. But I did search through 3 of the Fire Emblem threads and a few other threads first. :/ At least there were a few funny posts there so #noregrets

"This egg could be found on the official Bell Tree Forums Facebook page."

where? where?! i went there and didnt find it!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back