• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TBT's Fourth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
but i have to say. i was at the right tracks for most of them. so its fine for me.
cant wait for next year :D

they say i have to hurry up and spend my eggs
i have two what do you want me to do with them

Egg 25... It was hidden in plain sight. Also, for 24, I had the right idea, just I never really knew to search through piles and piles of text.

I remember reading and laughing at the posts about "smamrock" but n e v e r would have that of that wow

I was on the right track for 12 and 25 though :-( I found my way to the Animal Crossing World FB page but not the TBT one (is that even linked anywhere?) and I definitely looked at the footer but not closely enough apparently

"Thunder is a retired mod who made the toy collectibles during the 2015 Christmas event. In this post, he assures everyone that it wasn't his idea to make a coal collectible."

gah, i seached all through basement for a Thunder post in one of the many confessions/secrets threads.

i forgot about his lump of coal post- i even posted like 3 spots down in response to him on that thread. Doh!! :(

oh and i was and send new message but i was looking for an egg QQ
most of the eggs i didnt find because i wasnt paying attention to the text lol

I looked for 24 for about 50 minutes and I was scratching my head and screaming in frustration tbh

This event will forever be known as the ****ty easter event that caused a mafia loss because you couldn't search posts in the cellar even though there were no eggs in there.

Smacking myself in the face for #2, I went to Zipper's page but didn't see the egg. Having the right answer but just not seeing the egg is always the worst lol. Where was it on the page?

If #21 hadn't mentioned donations, the answer could have been either Tott (from Wind Waker) or a Pianta. Those would have been perfect! Lol those fat, hungry, dancing lumas from Super Mario Galaxy popped into my mind for #21 too. But they live on planets not islands so that was out haha.

Thanks mods and admins for a great event!!

Last edited:
There's a restock on all of the eggs, except golden, and by now we've all spent all of our remaining eggs or don't have enough. The dark egg is just freaking taunting me :l

i honestly thought Jake. was the host with the most answer at first

he's the host for "Tbt's Most" event (the people's choice award)

- - - Post Merge - - -

There's a restock on all of the eggs, except golden, and by now we've all spent all of our remaining eggs or don't have enough. The dark egg is just freaking taunting me :l

they wont restock golden eggs when only one person can get it and it is the winner of the event

i honestly thought Jake. was the host with the most answer at first

he's the host for "Tbt's Most" event (the people's choice award)

- - - Post Merge - - -

they wont restock golden eggs when only one person can get it and it is the winner of the event

omg i thought this too!

I know they won't restock the golden egg lol, I'm just disappointed that they restocked all of the others. I never knew I would have another chance in the end had I found enough eggs. :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back