• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TBT's Fourth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were at least three clues that I guessed, yet couldn't find the eggs on the pages for, even though I checked multiple times. Eh.

oh wait im not even signed up for facebook-- do you have to be a member to find the post??
so i logged out of my account to see

you can still see it here:

Kefzhqx.png

Oh my. These eggs sure are a shocker. I can't believe #10, #14, #20, were right in front of me all along. Mostly #14 because of PMing of users cheating. And I knew what #21 was, I just didn't spell it right. And I did look for #12, thinking "outside" the box, like Tumblr. But not Facebook.

My favorite egg was #4.

But I shouldn't feel too bad, I have my Dark Egg.

Last edited:
Smacking myself in the face for #2, I went to Zipper's page but didn't see the egg. Having the right answer but just not seeing the egg is always the worst lol. Where was it on the page?
It was in two different VMs on his page. I guess they reposted it because the first one got buried and then the second one got buried too lol

Lowkey thought that the 3rd one refered to the LOTTIE as in the tbt member which is why I thought it was hilarious

I get it now. Tom said #14 was clever, it really is. My 2nd favorite.

Hahaha. Its my favorite.
Last night or two nights ago, I dont remember, I told a user it "is so easy, you'll facepalm when you get it. Think of the wording" I didnt even realize the wording that I had used and was afraid a mod was gonna ban me LOL.

oh wait disregard me. thought you meant the FB one not receipt one.

Last edited:
There's two dark eggs in stock (and I won't be able to get one, dang it...)

I just realised that for egg 17, I did SATORUIWATA. Why..

Last edited:
I tried that the first time, too, then tried IWATA because I thought the code would be shorter.

I also tried STEVEJOBS. xD

I honestly didn't even think about shortening it. Oh well, I guess. And I mean I see why you thought Steve Jobs. It's actually not a bad guess, if you think about it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back