• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TBT's Fourth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I got a few of the answers right but I didn't know what I was looking for when I got to the page? Pretty bummed about that :(

so i logged out of my account to see

you can still see it here:

Kefzhqx.png

no that still isnt showing up for me when i go there-- the most recent post displayed for me was and still is March 17. how do i reach that post that you copied?? (is there some button i'm supposed to click to find that post on?)

no that still isnt showing up for me when i go there-- the most recent post displayed for me was and still is March 17. how do i reach that post that you copied?? (is there some button i'm supposed to click to find that post on?)
You probably made the same mistake I did and went to the Animal Crossing World page and not the TBT page? I didn't even know the TBT page existed

i see it still

- - - Post Merge - - -

You probably made the same mistake I did and went to the Animal Crossing World page and not the TBT page? I didn't even know the TBT page existed

ah, yeah, it's easy to see why some people might not have found the egg now

I'm so mad at myself ;___; There were some I never would've guessed in a million years, but with others, I was so close to getting them if I just would've looked harder! And for some reason I was convinced 11 was supposed to be Franklin... I'm so dumb :(

I'm so mad at myself ;___; There were some I never would've guessed in a million years, but with others, I was so close to getting them if I just would've looked harder! And for some reason I was convinced 11 was supposed to be Franklin... I'm so dumb :(

Same here lmao. When I first saw it I was like oh it's Franklin and when it was wrong I was like okay it's...Franklin ;____;

r u sure? i just double checked and it shows up for me

aah the four I didn't get I was so close to getting, I knew the toy maker had something to do with Thunder!

the clues were great though, thanks for a fun event~

Oh yea I forgot

DAMNIT TINA!!! I thought I had to clear my whole inbox to somehow get the egg ;( I had messages I wanted to keep xD

Is it just me or are there people taking advantage of others who think the eggs are cheap and not updating them on the actual value :( ?

Is it just me or are there people taking advantage of others who think the eggs are cheap and not updating them on the actual value :( ?

Because of the amount of stock for each collectable, it's not just the amount of eggs required to redeem it that effect the value, right? So, even if I were to want to trade all 3 of my current easter collectables for a dark egg, they probably wouldn't be of equal value? I really like my eggs, but I did consider making a trade post. :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back