• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TBT's Fourth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because of the amount of stock for each collectable, it's not just the amount of eggs required to redeem it that effect the value, right? So, even if I were to want to trade all 3 of my current easter collectables for a dark egg, they probably wouldn't be of equal value? I really like my eggs, but I did consider making a trade post. :x

Oh i'm just referring to multiple people I have seen either buying around 50+ TBT and i'm all what in the heck D:???

I LITERALLY spent hours looking through every page of the AC:WW subforum for weeding threads...yes....EVERY PAGE. I hate you mods. I mean I love you because I had fun, but I hate for being evil hiders of eggs. HUGS

Argh! Never used to have Facebook until recently. I have TBT on Twitter and I looked there but I had no idea there was a Facebook page as well. Ah well now I know.

Argh! Never used to have Facebook until recently. I have TBT on Twitter and I looked there but I had no idea there was a Facebook page as well. Ah well now I know.

I knew it was on FB, but I kept looking on the Discussion page. I can only blame my lack of FB knowledge on that one.

Oh i'm just referring to multiple people I have seen either buying around 50+ TBT and i'm all what in the heck D:???

Lol I knew what you were talking about, but I was hoping you'd still be able to answer my questions xD

i'm still confused-- so TBT has a facebook page, but it isn't linked anywhere at TBT??

Not surprised that only 102 people found egg #24. Took me like 2 hours to find.

Egg 14, 19, and 24 were probably the toughest.
Fun hunt! I can't wait til next years!

When I googled Thunder Confession ... I got this...
image.jpg
Then I happened to recall a conversation he and I had about that creepy Kapp'n (waves fist at Thunder!!)...which led me the right spot. That one WAS hard!

My experience with the last two years of egg hunts is that many of the clues have to do with events and major holidays in the past year. So the puzzle hints were all major things over the past year. Theres a hint for next year.

My experience with the last two years of egg hunts is that many of the clues have to do with events and major holidays in the past year. So the puzzle hints were all major things over the past year. Theres a hint for next year.

Yah, I've found that, too. Last year wasn't there an egg where you had to go to one of the mod's dream town? I remember that, and was honestly really impressed. And super happy I got it, too xD

(It was either the easter hunt or another giveaway I participated in)

this event was really great, thank you admins and mods!

i'm glad there was a final restock tonight to hopefully help out the golden egg runners-up obtain some of the collectibles they had to otherwise forgo to stay in the hunt for the grand prize.

this was an exciting month-- from the St. David's Day shop re-stocks; to the daydreamed but never truly expected St. Patrick's Day collectible; and now this fun egghunt. Best forum month ever! :lemon:

I think in the future I won't look at answers.

There's at least 3 times when I was ON THE RIGHT PAGE. But just didn't see it or didn't scroll down enough.

Sigh... so stupid. (But I'm glad to see some of them I never would have gotten, so yeah, it's all good.)

Fun! Thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back