• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TBT's Ninth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ending the day on 11/12.
Only 8 is eluding me right now. I guess I won't buy the eggs I want quite yet so that I have enough for gold if I somehow grow a brain over the night. Unlikely but you never know.​

only missing #8 and #12 now. had an idea for #12 but couldn't find it where i looked, so i must've been wrong. haven't got any other ideas for either atm rip.

started off aiming for the prismatic egg but decided to impulsively buy the squid and daisy eggs instead - no regrets, though! all of the eggs this year are so cute! 🦑🌼 taking a break from the hunt for a bit to rest my brain but am looking forward to tackling #7 and #12 later!

I’m terrible at these kinds of events but hopefully I can still scrape a squid egg!
Might take a break and try again with fresh eyes

Wow Zipper is resilient....

Anyway im just gonna go for 6 eggs this year... This is a busy weekend for me LOL

Good luck anybody who's lookin' for the Gold Egg :)

Finally got the My Melody egg, my favorite of the bunch! Might retire early this year since I have an exam tomorrow and need to save my brain for that and not this egg hunt LOL
Good luck to everyone & I hope you get the egg collectibles you want!! ❤
It fits your lineup so perfectly!

Ok, I'm back from a (socially distanced) family Easter. I've now sat down, rum and coke in hand, and I'm ready to tackle the remaining 7 eggs I haven't solved. This...is gonna get messy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back