• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TBT's Second Egg Decorating Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I have ever spent that much time with an egg.. but she is done. I present to you..

Eggtoile
20210329-154923.jpg

I still have memories of the first egg decorating contest. I used non toxic materials so that way I was able to take mine to work after submitting it, pulled off all her limbs (I had made Dotty) and cracked her open for a snack. (Now that I think about it it sounds a bit morbid but I didn’t waste a perfectly good egg at least).

I have a neat idea for this year. I’ll probably try to find a fake craft egg as I want to be able to keep this one. :)

Edit: I just checked and I still have her limbs in my lunch pail pocket two years later... 😅 (at least they are just made of pipe cleaners). Haha.

Last edited:
Started mine last night, 4 hours in, sooo much left to do. For some reason, I like to torture myself with the tedious crafts...but I also really enjoy it, so it's fine. 15 hours put in to my valentine's card, let's see how many I end up with here!

Started mine last night, 4 hours in, sooo much left to do. For some reason, I like to torture myself with the tedious crafts...but I also really enjoy it, so it's fine. 15 hours put in to my valentine's card, let's see how many I end up with here!
they always end up super cute though, so it’s worth it in the end! 😆

I must not be very creative. I had many ideas but they were all done already :(

I haven't seen anyone else do what I'm doing... yet. But there is a real possibility someone will have the same idea as me because I'm not that creative either 😅

Good thing my craft eggs came in a pack of 6 so I can make another one if I need to

I haven't seen anyone else do what I'm doing... yet. But there is a real possibility someone will have the same idea as me because I'm not that creative either 😅

Good thing my craft eggs came in a pack of 6 so I can make another one if I need to
I thought of an idea but, I feel like because I'm slow and will be busy with other things someone will do my idea before me qwq

I must not be very creative. I had many ideas but they were all done already :(
TBT's arts and crafts events typically draw 100-200 users each time so some people are bound to have similar ideas. Don't worry too much if someone else has chosen the same subject as you because it's unlikely that you will execute them in the exact same way. We're not going to disqualify people for having the same idea.

TBT's arts and crafts events typically draw 100-200 users each time so some people are bound to have similar ideas. Don't worry too much if someone else has chosen the same subject as you because it's unlikely that you will execute them in the exact same way. We're not going to disqualify people for having the same idea.
Oh ! I guess that's true yes ! Good to know people won't get disqualified for having similar ideas. I was a bit worried. Thank you for letting me know !

Wow people here are so creative and talented! It's going to be hard for the judges 😆
My goal is just to do better than last year (it was so hard with water color)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back