• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TBT's Second Egg Decorating Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could the egg that you use be flat? For example, a flat wooden craft egg? Or does it have to be 3D?
You are required to use a 3D egg for this challenge. The inclusion of craft eggs is intended as an alternative to a bird egg, so it need to resemble one as much as possible. 🥚

I don't think I have ever spent that much time with an egg.. but she is done. I present to you..

Eggtoile
20210329-154923.jpg

This is so cute!!! Hope it’s okay that I was planning to do the exact same thing. I like how the horns are three dimensional, I’ll probably just be painting them on.

Luckily I managed to find some craft eggs at the store so I will be able to enter! This will also be the first egg hunt I'll participate in this year. I've been here for several but I always come in late and honestly they always confuse me so much I've sat out, even in Halloweaster ;;.

Good luck everyone! I love the submissions so far!!

Daisy Mae does not have her signature snot because in this household we wipe our noses!

47-E4-DA88-6-EB7-4247-B3-B1-7-D20-C0-D3-E344.jpg

everything is made out of paper apart from the lil turnips that are clay, the thread and ofc the egg <3

4-D01961-C-489-F-40-B2-8-A6-C-039-E07818-A31.jpg

D19-C1-FE5-4265-4130-B8-AA-4-B5-F05-F8-C2-AB.jpg
I'm not much of a Daisy Mae fan (it's the snot, sorry Daisy Mae), but this is my favourite so far! She is so cute! 🥰🥰

I'm sure this is going to be eggcelent :'D Sorry, but I had to, I'm just too eggcited to see all of your eggs! :'D

Alright, I'll stop with the yolks now :'D Seriously though, good luck to everyone who's entering, can't wait to see all your entries :D

Zero thoughts, head empty, just Etoile enjoying her new crochet scarf from me 🐑❤️
Made from paper, styrofoam, sequins, yarn, a preschooler’s water-coloring set, and lots and lots of love 💖
E77093E4-7F60-4084-9298-D1A11A98C71D.jpeg

Pictures of my progress below! It’s seems she was only born two days ago, and now she can walk 😭

image0.jpg

image1.jpg

image2.jpg

image3.jpg

image4.jpg

Zero thoughts, head empty, just Etoile enjoying her new crochet scarf from me 🐑
Made from paper, styrofoam, sequins, yarn, a preschooler’s water-coloring set, and lots and lots of love 💖
View attachment 364900

Pictures of my progress below! It’s seems she was only born two days ago, and now she can walk 😭

image0.jpg

image1.jpg

image2.jpg

image3.jpg

image4.jpg
that’s adorable 🥺

View attachment 364900

image0.jpg

image1.jpg

image2.jpg

image3.jpg

image4.jpg
This is so adorable!! But I am freaking out at how gorgeous the color of the one single green star is LOL I'm losing my mind over it

okay so i tried on 2 different hard boiled eggs to try and do cute water colour designs. they failed horribly, however since i didnt want to waste a third egg i will submit the better of the two and hope for the best that i can get a participation prize at least

166779976_1042759596509790_3772810685743251081_n.jpg

okay so i tried on 2 different hard boiled eggs to try and do cute water colour designs. they failed horribly, however since i didnt want to waste a third egg i will submit the better of the two and hope for the best that i can get a participation prize at least

I think it's pretty! 🤩

I tried water colour the last time and I wanted to cry. It was SUPER hard. Mine wasn't as cute.

This is so cute!!! Hope it’s okay that I was planning to do the exact same thing. I like how the horns are three dimensional, I’ll probably just be painting them on.
Thank you! :)
Of course! I was surprised to be the first one to post this idea :D

All of the eggs are really
View attachment 364900

image0.jpg

image1.jpg

image2.jpg

image3.jpg

image4.jpg
This is so precious 🥺
I would buy an Etoile ornament like this!
This is a very well decorated egg, well done.

Another lil' question,
So imagine if I'm drawing a fish on the egg, and I wanted to make a lil fishing rod to go with it, would that be acceptable? or are we just focusing on the lil egg for this event~?
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 364900

image0.jpg

image1.jpg

image2.jpg

image3.jpg

image4.jpg

How did you make those lovely lil' stars~?

Another lil' question,
So imagine if I'm drawing a fish on the egg, and I wanted to make a lil fishing rod to go with it, would that be acceptable? or are we just focusing on the lil egg for this event~?
If you can find a way to attach your handmade fishing rod to the egg then I would accept it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back