• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TBT's Sixth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear I've tried to reword this code so many ways aghhh . Also, Are we supposed to look through all the pages in a thread??

HOW DO I HAVE AN EGG I NEVER FOUND ONE? WTF IM SO CONFUSED???
So yeah apparently I found egg #7 but I never clicked a link or anything lmfao.
The hints are too vague lol :c I haven't found anything

A few ppl have been saying they found #7 without actually doing anything, weird. I found it legit (i think? im p sure it wasn’t a coincidence)

Also the fact that the leg egg is gone from the banner is scarier than anything else you could have done... WHERE DID IT GO.... WHAT IS COMING.....?!

I think I'm just going to settle for one egg because I'm not going to get the one I want at this rate lol

Yikes, those new clues aren't making any immediate sense to me either lol.

I'll solve at least one of these at some point I'm sure but so far I'm stumped. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yikes, those new clues aren't making any immediate sense to me either lol.

I'll solve at least one of these at some point I'm sure but so far I'm stumped. :)

grrrr I know what is being referred to for 12 but I can't find it!!! unless I'm completely wrong but what else could they be talking aboit

- - - Post Merge - - -

got jeremy's resetti egg. this is too difficult so i'm just gonna end my hunting here.

I agree I think I'm gonna buy the cardboard egg lol

Were those zippers INSIDE THE HUNT BANNER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back