TBT's Tenth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay but what even is this-
Screenshot 2022-04-16 22.48.34.png

everything has been so exhausted for egg 6 i was thinking of maps? like acnh maps? bc their sailing *here* this morning.. so like here a map of an island? truly .. running out of any ideas

Yes! I got Egg 4 right! Also, everyone keeps saying they thought ‘Dodo Code’ at one point and I never thought about that so I feel like the odd one out, haha.

(I’m still wondering what Egg 6 is if it isn’t Advance Wars related.)

I've never played to the game so I didn't know there were passports, in the tutoral I watched, they used dodo code 🥴

i have a question! the last 3 eggs in the shop say theres only 10/10 does that mean only 10 people can get them? or is it just going to restock? just wondering i have no clue

let me condense my train/s of thought on egg 6

Reinforcements are sailing here this morning, but they must wait to see the horizon.

reinforcement - back-up, security
sailing - going overseas, or generally travelling
this morning - could be the morning of the clue (or just a general morning, not date-specific)
wait to see the horizon - rollover (like from 4:59 am to 5:00 am), resetting ACNH, or generally something to do with a waiting time

I've checked the following areas:
- hold my item/villager threads, the resetting thread: people need back-up if they want to reset their island. "wait to see the horizon" could mean either waiting for rollover when a villager is in boxes or waiting when the person has reset their island (a "new horizon" if you could call it that). sailing could be when the holder visit the other person's new island to drop off OP's stuff.
- setting up a 2FA (email confirmation, back-up codes): back-up, but doesn't really explain the rest of the parts. i thought waiting could mean waiting for an email if you set up a 2FA with email confirmation, but my email had no eggs. sad.
- the page where you register for a new account: reinforcements could mean new people registering. there's also apparently a waiting time before you can click the button to register. (i didnt make a new account, i just went to check if it was in the register page.)
- contact us: i sent a dumb message just to check, since reinforcements could mean staff, and you have to wait to be contacted back. staff pls ignore im sorry about the spam message.
- help page: having reinforcements means you need help. skimmed through all the subtopics but found a grand total of 0 eggs.
- ACNH: Online (the airport) filters: checked under all the filters + within the last 7 days just and found nothing. i was initially thinking of just redd since he pretty much sails in his boat.
- staff applications: i think i checked like 1 or 2 boards re: staff apps, went to the mod/project staff applications (even if they were closed), and opened the gforms too. no dice. i know someone else checked that part too so yeah dead end maybe.

sorry i hyperfixated more on other parts of the forums that aren't threads because we've seen all community clues so far be places that aren't threads. i've been thinking about this clue since the moment it dropped and i cannot wrap my head around it. you guys can recheck the areas i've mentioned (as i might have overlooked the egg) or maybe you have a new idea from my train of thought. hopefully we can solve this clue before the day ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back