TBT's Tenth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea I wondered about new account/contact staff, as well as applying to be staff, but figured that would be a lot of stuff for staff to clean up. Maybe we have to do something to trigger the egg, but we won't know we've done it until morning? Idk, the morning part is throwing me off.

Yea I wondered about new account/contact staff, as well as applying to be staff, but figured that would be a lot of stuff for staff to clean up. Maybe we have to do something to trigger the egg, but we won't know we've done it until morning? Idk, the morning part is throwing me off.
contact staff was actually an egg before! it felt really wrong sending a message there just asking for an egg haha

Oooo, I didn't know that! So technically it could be one of those... Hmm, feels wrong to try lol

this is actually super smart. maybe the egg will appear in the morning time or something ?

I have tooken the liberty of taking these... Interesting Zipper images and have removed the backgrounds.
I can totally see the avatar possibilities now. 🥴
Screenshot_2022-04-17_00.00.34-removebg-preview.png
Screenshot_2022-04-16_23.59.36-removebg-preview.png
Screenshot_2022-04-16_23.57.55-removebg-preview.png

for egg 6, currently looking at threads that have to do with tarantulas/scorpions on nook miles/mystery island... cause you know... if you get mauled by a bug... you need reinforcements??

this is actually super smart. maybe the egg will appear in the morning time or something ?
But this can't be the case. It had to have been lying around somewhere on the forums when the 2nd batch arrived, along with the other eggs that have been found in that batch.

i thought so too at first but that would be kinda unfair for people in differen timezones at least for the first one to get it reward. if you have to actually wait till its morning irl i mean

the weird thing about this is that we already have the puzzle clues which are essentially "we won't know we've done it until [a certain time]". i'd feel off having to wait for a non-puzzle clue to know we're right.

But this can't be the case. If the egg is out there somewhere at the time it was announced, then it had to have been lying around somewhere on the forums when the 2nd batch arrived.

i thought so too at first but that would be kinda unfair for people in differen timezones at least for the first one to get it reward. if you have to actually wait till its morning irl i mean
ur both right abt these points, i wasn't thinking abt those factors 😪 maaaan

I looked very far back in the NH threads for egg 6 to a thread I thought it might be in, but it wasn't there. It was this thread in particular, which is one of the first threads to document people beginning the game.

the weird thing about this is that we already have the puzzle clues which are essentially "we won't know we've done it until [a certain time]". i'd feel off having to wait for a non-puzzle clue to know we're right.
now that you say this i feel like it has something to do with the puzzles because we have to wait until we get the eggs. but i didnt see anything in the submission thread

now that you say this i feel like it has something to do with the puzzles because we have to wait until we get the eggs. but i didnt see anything in the submission thread
oh yeah i did check the submissions thread too! might take a look again but so far i haven't seen anything there :0

I also had the thought that,

"Reinforcements are sailing here this morning, but they must wait to meet the horizon" has to do with near the launch of New Horizons where we saw that one video with the boat next to the island, the teaser thread I think. I looked there and didn't see anything, but the word "reinforcements" makes me think strongly that it's talking about New Horizons bringing new users to the forum. I may be reading into it too much, but those are my thoughts.

Or it could also have to do with one of the updates like 2.0 that introduced new villagers.

what are the chances the egg is in an ac world video? like they somehow edited the video to show where the egg is, either audibly or visually, and reposted it?
i don’t think they would do this. i wasn’t around for every egg hunt, so someone correct me if i’m wrong, but i don’t think there’s ever been an egg that wasn’t an egg graphic, a link (usually an image or actual wording), or a button somewhere on tbt (ex. one of the eggs last year was hidden in the “donate to tbt’s ko-fi” button near the bottom of the site’s main page.

plus, ac world has so many videos that hiding an egg in one would make it pretty much impossible to find.

what are the chances the egg is in an ac world video? like they somehow edited the video to show where the egg is, either audibly or visually, and reposted it?

Well there was a bird found in a youtube video link (island tour) in the camp bell tree.....hoping it's not that complicated...

Nope, no more. I'll be back tomorrow. Definitely done for the night, lol....

Reinforcements could be "help" of some sort, like update to fix glitches, but wait to see the horizon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back