TBT's Tenth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m hoping in the morning the staff will give us an extra hint for Egg 6 like they did for ‘TBT’s Favorite Seafood/Calamari’ years back since despite some great ideas it hasn’t been found yet, but I doubt it…

I'm sleep deprived from vet school applications so I submitted my answer for egg 4 as egg 8. Not only was my guess right and I didn't get the egg, but now I can't even have a guess for egg 8 and I look dumb. Big L ahaha 🙃😂

I've been so convinced all day that #6 refers to this tweet from Pocket Camp because it just lines up so well (reinforcements = the new villagers to increase the roster, sailing = the villager had to be obtained via Gulliver's ship, this morning = the tweet was made shortly after the beginning of the new PC day, which is when the villagers would have been made available, wait to see the horizon = they were added in Pocket Camp early and had to wait to be added into NH), but I feel like I've exhausted everything, or at least all the obvious connections to it (the Pocket Camp board, threads/posts from the NH board that mention the tweet or the villagers once they were added to PC, an article from AC World mentioning their addition into PC along with the comments) so I'm totally lost now; I have no idea what else it could relate to.

Last edited:
Not sure how to do this but I’ll try.
Will there be an image of an egg on a page?

Last edited:
I want to thank @amemome for Egg 14 and all the users that posted about the Egg 10.

I have only found one solo egg, but it's nice to try and find some of them.

Could egg#6's sailing refer to Kapp'n? I'm just throwing out ideas.

I'm pretty bad at this apparently lol. I just spent the last hour looking and only found the one community egg (which was mentioned here). I guess I'll try again tomorrow when I'm fully rested. 🥲

The first puzzle from Friday night, Egg 4, is now closed! And the answer is...

Passport

Those of you who answered it correctly will receive your 1 egg shortly!
Proof you should go with your first guess.. sigh I thought it was a bit vague since it's basically just a thing in game and not specific sigh lol.

oh well time to go bonkers over the ones i still haven't found...

If anyone has tips for the new solo clues please let me know T-T

I suddenly remembered "hey, it's Easter, log onto TBT!" late last night.

Found a few eggs, so yay me. Although I did stumble across one and I'm not entirely sure which clue it's related to >_> the codes aren't very illuminating, lol XD

I suddenly remembered "hey, it's Easter, log onto TBT!" late last night.

Found a few eggs, so yay me. Although I did stumble across one and I'm not entirely sure which clue it's related to >_> the codes aren't very illuminating, lol XD
if you click on "shop" then "transactions" it will tell you which eggs you've found :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back