TBT's Tenth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keywords that I've been messing around for Egg 6:
pre-order/order, Target, shipment/shipped, re-stock/stock

But I'm not even sure if this is the right direction...

oh, hello there lil' Cheepper
InpRi3k.png

cheepper.png

For 6, I looked into threads related to new staff, new villagers/NPCs, amiibos, restocks of amiibos and other random things, preorders of stuff, and then I ran out of ideas. I also poked around the AC World site a bit, but I didn't look there that thoroughly

I've looked through a couple threads on weather in ACNH, specifically ones that mention fog, because fog happens in the morning, and it'd obscure the horizon, but nada so far.

Was there anything about Copper and Booker coming to New Horizons? I'm having trouble looking through things involving these two and the update possibly? For some reason I was thinking they're the reinforcements.

My PMs are open to anyone with information on the elusive Egg #6, #8, #9, #12, #13, and #15. In return I can give ya info on any other egg that I've currently got an idea on.

Desperate times call for desperate measures. I am VERY close to getting that Junimo Egg and I CANNAE have it ripped away from my grasp. Also if I keep looking my current partner and I's brain is gonna friggin esplode.

[edit] I FORGOR I FOUND 5

Last edited:
My PMs are open to anyone with information on the elusive Egg #5, #6, #8, #9, #12, #13, and #15. In return I can give ya info on any other egg that I've currently got an idea on.

Desperate times call for desperate measures. I am VERY close to getting that Junimo Egg and I CANNAE have it ripped away from my grasp. Also if I keep looking my current partner and I's brain is gonna friggin esplode.
You found Egg #6???!

Edit: nevermind read it wrong lol

Still...no one's found it yet?!

NO I MEAN ANYONE WITH INFO ON #6!!!! Gosh I WISH I found Egg 6 (probably should've omitted that one for its sheer horrible nature)
Sorry, read it wrong! Brain is malfunctioning!
So many ideas but none have lead to the elusive number 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back