TBT's Tenth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could also use some help! If anyone could be so kind as to PM me some hints on eggs 5, 9, 11, and 13 that would be pretty neat 😖

no more hints please, I got plenty to work with now, thank you :)

Last edited:
i’m just waiting up to find out what the answer to #4 is lol. i assumed that puzzle answers, or at least the egg distributions, would be announced once the deadline hit, but i’m not sure. 😅

i’m just waiting up to find out what the answer to #4 is lol. i assumed that puzzle answers, or at least the egg distributions, would be announced once the deadline hit, but i’m not sure. 😅
I'm guessing the staff needs time to review and compile the results. I'm anxiously waiting to see if I got it right too.

YESS! i was scared it was gunna be a hard one and i was thinking dodo code but then thought well we do have passports in game its not a stretch

edit: i got egged, thank u for the egg 🥚👈

The first puzzle from Friday night, Egg 4, is now closed! And the answer is...

Passport

Those of you who answered it correctly will receive your 1 egg shortly!
yesssss, i got it!! i honestly overthought this one a lot because i was like, “hmm... passport seems too easy. 🤨” lol, but i’m glad i (and a bunch of my friends) got it right! congrats to everyone else who got it as well! 🥳🎉

passport was my first instinct but i thought that was wrong because you dont always need that to fly. my 2nd thought was dodo code. but i thought it was to do with this site and i went to the airport page and that made me go with friend code. oh well live and learn

zRA7Pl3.png

I can't believe you get egged for getting a correct response 😔

yesssss, i got it!! i honestly overthought this one a lot because i was like, “hmm... passport seems too easy. 🤨”, but i’m glad i (and a bunch of my friends) got it right! congrats to everyone else who got it as well! 🥳🎉

Same! I remember getting a guess for some other event wrong when the answer seemed too easy, even though it was my first guess. I was hoping not to repeat that mistake 😅.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back