TBT's Tenth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phew what would I do without community clues 😅 thank you tbt community for carrying me 🥲 So far I found two solo clues haha! 4 more eggs and I can get a Junimo one, then I can rest easy.

Egg 14 thoughts:
Sprocket, Del and Ribbot are all roboter and they have numbers on the back of their head: 04 and 59. This maybe relevant! :)

I was actually thinking about how I preferred the “I spy” games over the riddles.
Me after seeing puzzle 16:
B95AC567-0017-4075-9A58-61E27914275C.jpeg

Wow, I forgot just how bad I am at things like these! Most of these have me completely stumped and the only ones I've been able to solve on my own are #2, and 3 of the puzzles (and who knows if two of those are even correct). I just want that Junimo Egg!

While I was typing this I chanced upon Egg 13 while searching for another on a hunch. While it wasn't the egg I was looking for, I'm glad to have found it!

Sooo, apparently it's not possible to edit guesses in the private submission board. I thought it was allowed since there was no rule against it, but it seems there was no rule against it because it's not possible in the first place. I would have been more careful about putting my answer in if I'd known that I couldn't change it before the deadline.

Alas for my extra efforts correcting mistakes from my initial overconfidence on egg 8.

Come on, come on, I feel like the answer to clue 6 is on the tip of my tongue
Reinforcements are sailing here this morning, but they must wait to see the horizon
I just am trying to figure out who the reinforcements are or what morning has anything to do with this
I'll remember to look back at this and see how dumb I am when I figure out the answer then I can slap my face

In regards to egg 6 I thought maybe it could have something to do with a lighthouse, but I looked at the TBT island tours thread + youtube and didn't find anything, and went through other lighthouse-related threads and found nothing

hmm I feel like I know exactly what #15 is talking about but I just can't seem to find the egg...T_T
Yeah I've tried so much for it. I had another thought but I can't really find what that should be anyway so ...lost in [ space ] on that one

If anyone wants to team up for Egg 16 before the deadline feel free to message me. I feel like I have the correct answer(s) but I want to make sure before I submit a guess.

Good morning and Happy Easter! 🐰

how is everyone able to tell whether a particular clue has already been solved by somebody else??
You can make guesses based on other peoples posts and total egg counts but aside from that only staff have access to see who found the egg first. Sometimes there are only a matter of seconds separating the first and second fastest members!

I have a theory the staff only made a community clue so they can look through our thinking here about the clues and laugh at how dumb we are
😇

Could question #6 be the first egg to never be found?
We've faith it'll be found.

i have a question! the last 3 eggs in the shop say theres only 10/10 does that mean only 10 people can get them? or is it just going to restock? just wondering i have no clue
We typically restock any eggs that sell out.

If anyone wants to chat about answers for #8, and #16 let me know! also, I need help on #12🥲

back on the community clue grind... now thinking along the lines of kapp'n (boat) and fog (obscuring the horizon). an initial quick search for this led me to the camp bell tree thread where we had to make songs - specifically this post, stating people went missing (can't remember if this was a fun bit of lore for the camp or just part of the song) in the *foggy* conditions, kapp'n isn't there so Chris mentions calling a staff meeting (reinforcements). probably me reaching too hard but.. exhausting everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back