TBT's Tenth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
kinda thought community clue (6) could be some game thread related to that meme image and that there could be some upcoming game thread but no finds...and yeah the horizon would probs not fit or just mislead if such

I'm stumped on 5, 9 and 11. I feel like I've tried everything with no luck?? For 12, I'm stuck between two answers and I'm not sure which to go with. I'd be sooo grateful if anyone could give me a little hint for any of those! As for 8, I'm pretending it doesn't exist.

edit: 9 and 11 have been found thanks to @Celine . Thank you!

Last edited:
side note if anyone is fairly certain they've solved 8 and would like to compare answers please reach out!!

Only missing 13 now. (+6 but we don't speak about that)

I finally found that pesky egg 7, at 2:30 AM last night. Rest assured to that egg, I still didn't read it and now I never will out of sheer spite.

So following the pocket camp thoughts... there were villagers released in pocket camp early that had to wait for the 2.0 update to see them in new horizons. Sasha, Ione, Shino...there were 8.

Also, you needed the series 5 amiibo cards to get them in new horizons I think?

Ideas for 6 I've been running through with no results:

- Threads talking about the first batch of new villagers added to NH (Raymond, Megan etc.) before they came out.
- Threads from the night of march 19th 2020.

No luck with either so going to look in to something else next I reckon.

Screen Shot 2022-04-17 at 10.48.19 pm.png

good lord

Two Zipper edits of Kirby Star Allies artwork… which is odd because Forgotten Land released just a few weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back