TBT's Tenth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
For 22 I can confirm that I was able to redeem it on desktop but not on my phone (which is my primary way I view the forum)

for those on mobile: use the "show as desktop site" option. Most mobile browsers have it in some capacity. It'll be a bit clunky to use but it should show you what you need to see.
It don’t work for me, it’s fine I’ll just get on laptop anyway

for those on mobile: use the "show as desktop site" option. Most mobile browsers have it in some capacity. It'll be a bit clunky to use but it should show you what you need to see.

I always use the desktop version of the site on my phone (I don’t mind the layout and scrolling) but unfortunately you still can’t get the share thingy to show up the same as on a computer.

thank you, this was helpful! kinda tedious though LOL. i dont think there's an option for it on my ipad though so rip, but i do see it on my phone now.

I always use the desktop version of the site on my phone (I don’t mind the layout and scrolling) but unfortunately you still can’t get the share thingy to show up the same as on a computer.
That's super weird. It works just fine on my phone. It must be a browser or kind-of-phone specific thing? (I got a Galaxy S10+)

this community clue *also* not directly being an egg in a thread further solidifies the chances of number 6 being offsite. where exactly though remains to be seen
edit: i got a separate notif immediately after clicking a link somewhere and almost had a heart attack 😭

I did this on the Chrome app, and it doesn't work. Does it only work on certain web browser apps?

Yeah, either 6 is the only one in a thread or, more likely, it's somewhere else entirely... I've tried looking around random places, but I haven't found anything

i checked the tbt twitch for 6 since that's offsite. wasn't there, but i didn't expect it to be lol. just checked in case.

What about Forbidden Horizon West? Could that be related? Not sure what we can do with that if its not in a post/thread.

Yeah it's not working for me either and I don't have a working laptop and I'm on chrome
Though it is OK anyway because I got the egg I wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back