TBT's Tenth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
when did they ever say that was how it works
I don't, I forgot to say I think that's how it works. Who knows, maybe they can reconsider hiding the egg in the same location they did before in the future egg hunts.

I don't, I forgot to say I think that's how it works. Who knows, maybe they can reconsider hiding the egg in the same location they did before in the future egg hunts.
they've done poll eggs, eggs you need to sign out to see, and other concepts quite a few times now so i don't think we should rule out an egg being on ac world just because one was there 8 years ago

Has anyone on the TBT Discord done a quick round around to see it's not there btw?

All this talk of past egg locations reminded me of one of the camp ones being there. I don't personally know how the hint could tie to anything relating to the Discord but wouldn't hurt to do a tiny bit of bruteforcing.

Has anyone on the TBT Discord done a quick round around to see it's not there btw?

All this talk of past egg locations reminded me of one of the camp ones being there. I don't personally know how the hint could tie to anything relating to the Discord but wouldn't hurt to do a tiny bit of bruteforcing.
that's what i wondered but i don't wanna go through the hassle of joining, it was in a pinned message if anyone wants to pursue that again

Just looked, found nothing.

Im confused was there a limit on how many eggs of a certain type can actually be bought?!?!? I was so close to having 14 and really wanted the spring bloom but it says out of stock :( is that a glitch or is there actually a limit. THIS WAS HARD ENOUGH :mad:
the more expensive eggs have a stock limit, don't worry the staff will restock them :)
Post automatically merged:

Was that emoji a clue or just that you like Splatoon? :p
Chris really been throwing around that squid during this egg hunt lol

would anyone mind helping me with #20? I swear I think I know what it's referring to but I can't find it lol

edit: wait I'm dumb it's a puzzle, maybe someone can clonk heads w me and check answers 🤣🤣

I can't tell from your phrasing whether or not you've spotted this, but Egg 20 is a puzzle. It isn't hidden on the site.
I edited my post to reflect that lol, sorry trying to give my family half my attention and this egg hunt the other half 😆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back