TBT's Tenth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I'm so far behind but trying to do MAL hunt at the same time. I feel like everybody is already at 20 eggs, it's going to be a fierce battle for the Golden egg :p

Hmm... Eat the egg... Wait to see... An egg timer? Is there anything egg-timer-like around here?

Iโ€™ve got an idea about number 6, do you guys remember the Nintendo switch shortage in 2020? Like switches got mad sold out. Maybe it could be referencing that somehow. It makes sense

Hmm... Eat the egg... Wait to see... An egg timer? Is there anything egg-timer-like around here?
Are eggs considered egg-timer-like? Because then yes, I'm sure there's something left to find somewhere (maybe) relatively close (or far) from here.

It's fine, egg 6 has sat out for such a long time by now Chris is going to get sick from eating it. Free consolation price for our suffering.
They're chocolate! :D

Are eggs considered egg-timer-like? Because then yes, I'm sure there's something left to find somewhere (maybe) relatively close (or far) from here.
My egg-timer is a cow. I'd share a photo but that would mean getting out of bed. ๐Ÿฎ

trying to remember what i'm still missing. 6, obviously ๐Ÿ˜’ 20, which i have a guess for but haven't submitted. 23 and 27, which i have no more ideas for. and then the last two puzzles. have zero clue with 24; always hated the mirrors ๐Ÿ˜ญ 28... also nothing asdfghjk.

Iโ€™ve got an idea about number 6, do you guys remember the Nintendo switch shortage in 2020? Like switches got mad sold out. Maybe it could be referencing that somehow. It makes sense
Another thought, when ACNH released the special version switch was shipped like a week before new horizonsโ€ฆ. I really think it could be that.

I'm still missing quite a few between 11 and 25 ๐Ÿ˜ญ that's what I get for having a job that doesn't celebreate Easter! If anyone has a few clues to share, I would be very grateful!

My egg-timer is a cow. I'd share a photo but that would mean getting out of bed. ๐Ÿฎ

I've got to see that. I'll set my own boring timer and remind you tomorrow. โฒ๏ธ

Every time I post I'm still caught off guard by how pink this background is, but I still paid 85 bells for it, so... Pink it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back