TBT's Tenth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure I'm just missing 27 now, of the solo eggs. which I've got some ideas, but haven't stumbled upon yet

after that, it's just puzzle eggs 20 and 24 (if anyone has ideas for them, especially the mirror, hmu) and the accursed hell that is community labor egg 6

I was pretty proud of myself as I was figuring out all the solo clues solo without any bigger problems, but the last batch and the last 3 puzzles got me and I'm quite stuck. Looks like it's finally time to sleep 😅

...It is a little frustrating when I have few ideas for the puzzle but no way to test them 😔

Right now, I have 7 eggs.
I got 2, 3, 10, 14, 18, 22 & 26.
Pretty Sure I got Puzzle 12 & 16 Right, so that would be 19.
I only want Fossil Egg and Junimo Egg, so I would need 3 more.

Could anyone please help with me with any of the others?

Its getting late for me but i really need to find the #6 egg, its been annoying me so much

If anyone has any tips or ideas for numbers 20, 21, 23, 24, 25, 27 or 28 that they’d like to share please PM me. I can help with just about any of the other ones in return.

If anyone wants to drop me some hints in PMs for anything past egg 16, feel free to, though don't feel obligated to. I'm still searching for them as we speak.

I can help with the earlier ones too in PMs if anyone needs.

I'm only looking for Egg 6 for my team
It actually doesn't really matter to me since I only really wanted the spring bloom egg and I can afford one but everyone bought them all
I'll still keep looking for Egg 6 cause I know my teammates would probably like to get more eggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back