TBT's Tenth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a glitch in the matrix and I believe I got awarded egg number 23 twice. I won’t be spending it but just wanted to let the staff know for when they get the chance to adjust it.

I would like to know, who designed the spring bloom egg? and are they aware that it looks like a beautiful cabbage?
I love my fancy cabbage lol
It was designed by @Laudine and it took her hours. It almost didn't come out this year! For future reference, all staff contributions to an event are credited at the bottom of the event's opening post.

I feel like it's about time I give up 😖 My brain is too melted this year and I'm too shy to go around asking for help 😔
At least I got enough to buy my two favourite eggs ☺️
Same... I haven't made any progress on the solo eggs past 19. Spending way too much time just looking through threads and my brain is done with it. I put way more time into this than I initially planned to.

I've reached egg burnout too.

I've decided to just leave the holographic meatloaf and halloween ones alone. I'm 100% confident one of the puzzles I submitted is going to be correct and land me the one egg I need to get my ladybug egg. Already grabbed the spring bloom one earlier today so I'm set.

Thanks to some help, I found 3 more! When the puzzles completed (With hopefully right answers) I should be able to get the eggs I want!

still hunting for that holographic meatloaf

also, I'm still open for ideas on puzzle egg 20

and have we collectively just decided to ignore 6, at this point?

We're probably going to need a hint on #6, or it may be the first un-collected egg in forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back