TBT's Tenth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time I post I'm still caught off guard by how pink this background is, but I still paid 85 bells for it, so... Pink it is
You are making that pink backdrop look manly. 💪

As pretty as the Easter backdrops are I don't think any of them go with my current aesthetic unfortunately. 🦑

reinforcements... lots of new members... sailing... going to an island... waiting for... horizons... the release of NH... to join... addressing all the new people who joined TBT when NH released...

Reactions: cya
reinforcements... lots of new members... sailing... going to an island... waiting for... horizons... the release of NH... to join... addressing all the new people who joined TBT when NH released...
that's what I'm thinking too

The last batch is the hardest so far. Not getting any of it, and no idea where to look (or what I'm looking for) 😂
i was hoping today’s batches would be easier than yesterday’s 😅. I just woke up and am so behind; still trying to figure out the process to get the answer to puzzle 8.

Has community egg 18 been found yet?

Last edited:
20, 24, 25, 27 and 28

pleaseeee helppppp
1650228386468.png

Is there a way to figure out what day/week TBT gained the most members? Sometime before ACNH release. Maybe there was a special thread made to welcome new people? Like instead of individual Newbie threads, there was a megathread? Idk...

back on the possible relation of the tbt 3.0 update and reinforcement, that took away the changing forum background for a while so that could refer to the 'horizon'??? we had to wait a while until we got the backgrounds back

Reactions: cya
20,21,23.24.25,26,27,28 cant find any of them. any help would be appreciated. its sad i cant at least figure out the scrambled character smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back