TBT's Tenth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm checking out Chris' DA currently, so far nothing, but there are other staff to try. For those saying it wouldn't make sense since not everyone has a NSO membership or even a switch, all it takes is one person to screenshot - i assume the egg could be a link written on a welcome board or in custom designs. It's a stretch yeah but worth trying imo!

I wouldn't dare touch 8 or 16. 12 was too obvious to not get right.

I must be completely smooth brain cause I can't get any of the solo clues and probably messed up my answer for egg 16 too. Where my fellow smooth brains at!

If anybody cares to discuss 26 and 28 I'm all ears 👂

Keep in mind I'll never be able to repay any mirror suggestions...of all the years I've been on here I've only ever got 1 right lol
I do have trouble seeing them in general.

EDIT: Sorry! I clearly meant 24 and 28.

Yesterday's three puzzles, eggs 8, 12, and 16, are now closed for submission! And the answers are...

Sasha

I3D7H4

Good work, everyone! The eggs for correct answers will be distributed between tonight and tomorrow morning.
got them all!! thank you to my lovely friends who helped me out with #8 and #16 — never would’ve figured out #8 on my own haha. 🥰 congrats to everyone else who got them right!

I'm not sure how it would work if it were a dream address. Because for these eggs we have to click an egg/something that opens a link, right? The redeem feature for codes isn't being used this event.

Picture this. You expect to slip into a peaceful dream on one of the staff member's islands. When you wake, you see on an island a massive custom pattern design, stretching across the landscape, a design made of multiple patterns. The patterns seem to be making a large complete picture, one containing letters and numbers. Realization crosses your face: it's the Egg URL! The salt in the wound is that you now have to input the URL manually to get the Egg. 😂

I actually don't think it's that based on the other community Eggs, but it's funny to think about.

Does someone mind sharing the math behind egg 8? I didn't even try it because I can't math and even seeing the answer now I'm like, idk man 😅 I would like to educate myself though!
if you can decipher my colour coding
coco = rotate the number 180 degrees

IMG_3561.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back