TBT's Tenth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
what do you sail in? a boat. where do boats go? docks. switches have docks. we didn't always know there'd be a NH switch - gotta wait and see!
i am losing my mind

I need to start scheduling out whole days of my life to participating in TBT events. This is too involved. And hearing everyone talk about Camp Bell Tree makes me upset I sorta dropped out toward the middle-end of it (and didn't participate at all in most of the Winter events! :mad: )
These events are always so fun and a highlight of my year honestly. Even the egg hunt, which was a lot more fun being so much easier this year! Did I maybe put off a few IRL things I should've done? Definitely. Again, I need to schedule better.

Anyways all my answers have been submitted, and most eggs have been found (Except #6 of course) so I suppose now we play a waiting game :|

I thought maybe Egg 6 could have something to do with Resetti/the rescue service, but I haven't found anything in related threads.

Redd has a boat, maybe he's relevant?

Also, I looked through the entirety of last year's egg decorating contest, nothing there

I NEED THE SPRING BLOOM EGG !!!!!!!!

im also dying to know if i got egg 24 right. i had a very good hunch and i hope it pays off

seeing how many people also want the spring egg makes me think it's gonna restock while i'm in the bath, and then i'll be out of luck again 😭

seeing how many people also want the spring egg makes me think it's gonna restock while i'm in the bath, and then i'll be out of luck again 😭
it might be a few hours from now, given that I'm in the latest time zone here (eastern) and it's only 8am. it's hard telling what time they'll actually get on here but I suspect you can rest assured knowing it won't be within the next 20 minutes.
Post automatically merged:

I need to start scheduling out whole days of my life to participating in TBT events. This is too involved. And hearing everyone talk about Camp Bell Tree makes me upset I sorta dropped out toward the middle-end of it (and didn't participate at all in most of the Winter events! :mad: )
These events are always so fun and a highlight of my year honestly. Even the egg hunt, which was a lot more fun being so much easier this year! Did I maybe put off a few IRL things I should've done? Definitely. Again, I need to schedule better.
yeah these events usually have quite a bit of stuff going on so if you want to really participate, it's good to carve some time out of your schedule to participate. I always thought I was kinda crazy for dedicating so much of my time to this forum but honestly this place is a big part of what's keeping me sane 😅
(plus you can do whatever you want w your free time)

Is there a way to check to see which eggs we’ve already found? I know I should’ve kept track myself, I didn’t realize my memory would be so bad!

i am watching the shop so hard. im at work. please do not restock when i'm with a client pleaseeee

Is there a way to check to see which eggs we’ve already found? I know I should’ve kept track myself, I didn’t realize my memory would be so bad!
check your transaction log! there will be places that say "found egg #" so you can figure out which ones you've found there :)

Check under Shop > Transactions

And boy, I sure hope the Sping Bloom egg will be continuously restocked because I bet a lot of us on the opposite side of the world are heading to bed/asleep and won't be able to snag one.

Has anyone tried looking through all of the Camp Bell Tree 2021 threads? I was looking myself, but there's too much ground to cover. In the intro threads it talks about how we're "sailing" to camp with Kapp'n, which made me think it could be there. It could also be in another event where we sailed perhaps. Something to do with boats, I guess.
i looked through every single thread in the bulletin board that had to do with a writing contest because i thought it could be a reference to a story that someone made. no luck, but im also thinking of looking at some island journals cause they also include stories

Finally have enough to buy the fossil and junimo eggs (once the junimo restocks). Thank goodness for the community clues, because I feel like I've done especially poorly this year. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back