TBT's Tenth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
thought of like mafia signup threads too but it weren't in the NH mafia so..idk

unless its one specific i'm thinking of that had to with a boat/port thing

Last edited:
Also, I know people made event calendars for events in the past. Maybe it's inside one of those?

Egg 6 eludes me but
I thought I was onto something when I saw this show up
unknown.png

I thought it was in line with
"they must wait to see the horizon"
This is the button that shows up when clicking on Register instead of Log In
ME TOO OMG... 😭😩

Shoot I had the right answer for the math one but submitted the wrong answer for it in the end. Now I need to get everything else correct and we need to find the elusive egg #6 in order for me to have enough currency for one last Splat Egg. Not the end of the world or anything but I was hoping to only have to buy 2 Splat Eggs from other users. Oh well. I doubt I’ll get any bonus eggs but I guess I won’t know until later.

Egg #6 must be a ghost one as not a single person has found it😂

It will be the end of me!🫣
Hope everyone had a good Easter if you celebrated it!

😂

while your here, do you know when the shop blossom egg will be restocked🫢
All of our administrators are based in North America so they'll be fast asleep right now. Check back a little later in the day.

Meanwhile I'm on my lunch break. Still sleepy. I stayed up too late watching you guys egg hunting last night, so I only got ~5hrs sleep. I wish I could speed up time and go home. 🥱

All of our administrators are based in North America so they'll be fast asleep right now. Check back a little later in the day.

Meanwhile I'm on my lunch break. Still sleepy. I stayed up too late watching you guys egg hunting last night, so I only got ~5hrs sleep. I wish I could speed up time and go home. 🥱

Bunch of sleepy heads I’m in North America and have been up almost an hour already. JK I know they’ve probably been kept up late for this event so it’s all good. I hope they get enough beauty sleep. :)

I don't feel sorry about you :p

I was gonna say they gotta get gud until I realized it's still like 4am in California lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back