TBT's Tenth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've had ideas for 5. none of them were right unless i didn't scour far enough in the threads. also don't understand the puzzle at all.

i take back anything negative i said about clue five mods you would never do us dirty

I found 5. It stumped me for a bit, but then I had an epiphany and managed to find it.

I need an epiphany with the puzzle though. I don't even know where to start with that

Clue #5 was tricky, but I know exactly why. It was both on the nose and a trick at the same time! You clever staff you.

Now onto #6 and #8. #6 gives me vague recollections to an event we had previously, which is a common theme with these egg hunts. The only issue is, I have NO idea what event it was that I read something related to the clue!

think #5 is going to be the one i have to take the L on. probably #8 too because i don't know how i'm supposed to find a numerical value with absolutely none present lol.

time to brute force my way into getting some kind of value for this puzzle... inevitably the next batch of clues will roll around and i'll be no further.
also hoping somebody is going to have a breakthrough with the community clue but so far there's nobody with 6 eggs </3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back