TBT's Tenth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved #8, those kind of puzzles are so much fun! :D I'm guessing #6 is about the new 2.0 villagers being released in Pocket Camp before NH's update but I haven't found anything yet.

time to brute force my way into getting some kind of value for this puzzle... inevitably the next batch of clues will roll around and i'll be no further.
also hoping somebody is going to have a breakthrough with the community clue but so far there's nobody with 6 eggs </3
Egg #6 is a community clue so you are allowed to discuss ideas together here in this thread. 🦑

I loved #8, those kind of puzzles are so much fun! :D I'm guessing #6 is about the new 2.0 villagers being released in Pocket Camp before NH's update but I haven't found anything yet.

and see I was thinking it had to do with Gulliver/Gullivarr being rescued from your island, what with the "sailing" mentioned. but I also thought it was about a past event so who knows at this point.

turns out i accidentally scrolled over 5 the first time. i found it but didn't see it. fortunately, a lovely user made me go back <3

Found 5 but not 7. The worst part about 7 is the attitude the clue is giving me. Truly it's game over for us now that the clues have learned how to be sassy.

I'm taking the L on the puzzle 100%. I'm throwing a random number in as my answer and leaving it at that. Will update once the answer is revealed on if I got lucky or not. 🤡

yeah for community the use of the word horizon has me convinced it's about villagers not yet in NH, but then sailing could be something totally different... maybe i'm too caught up on one idea and need to branch out

yeah for community the use of the word horizon has me convinced it's about villagers not yet in NH, but then sailing could be something totally different... maybe i'm too caught up on one idea and need to branch out
i had the same idea but i really cant find anything aaa

can i ask if for the puzzle, does "??" imply it's 2 digits or is it just like a blank space

The worst part about 7 is the attitude the clue is giving me. Truly it's game over for us now that the clues have learned how to be sassy.
It's been ten years. They're getting to that difficult pre-teen stage.

can i ask if for the puzzle, does "??" imply it's 2 digits or is it just like a blank space
We cannot answer this question.

My first thought for the community clue was also about new villagers or NPCs. I also thought it might be in a thread introducing new staff or a character announcement thread for Smash. None of my ideas have panned out so far though

My first thought for the community clue was also about new villagers or NPCs. I also thought it might be in a thread introducing new staff or a character announcement thread for Smash. None of my ideas have panned out so far though
Yeah I've tried a few of these like datamines, upcoming stuff etc. but i just stump there too..like how many can it be lol

I'm taking a nap yall. Wake me up when you find the answer cause I've been searching for 2 hours straight and no dice :sleep:

for me my community clue thinking process was: must wait to see the new horizon = pre-new horizons, reinforcements are coming = new staff added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back