TBT's Tenth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i changed my time zone for the 6th egg but didn't get the 23rd one, i'm so dumb

I actually got the egg for #20 wh

Cross my fingers I get at least one (1) bonus egg so I can get that Ladybug egg! I mean gosh, less than 100 people had to find at least one of the eggs right? Riiiight?

I’m hoping for a bonus egg as well. So far it’s only Egg 8 that qualifies for a bonus and I got that one wrong. There are still the last 3 puzzle eggs that need to be tallied (I only got 2 of those right) so fingers crossed.

ohh man i'm just realising i should've taken the '2.0' puzzle more literally - who let the 2.0 update be released the same year as animal crossings 20 year anniversary?? i thought it was talking about that (because obviously everyone was so hype for that..) 😭
sorry team!

awaiting a spring bloom restock cause i bought one but i kind of want another, or at least another junimo

Thank you to the staff and everyone involved in creating this egg hunt, i had such a great time searching and also getting to know more people on here by working together and being able to have the confidence to speak to people and ask for help with an egg!

egg 6 and restocks will both always be my enemies!

until next time Zipper!

Well, I am satisfied. I just want to thank the staff for hearing about people's suggestion to work together, and allowing us to work in private teams and giving us awesome community suggestions as well. This has to be my favorite egg hunt, yet.

Well, I am satisfied. I just want to thank the staff for hearing about people's suggestion to work together, and allowing us to work in private teams and giving us awesome community suggestions as well. This has to be my favorite egg hunt, yet.
i agree, i liked being able to work together. it's so hard for me to find them by myself so working together really helped. also i feel like this brings the community together more :)

I just want to know if I was the only one looking at threads about Stephen Kings IT for egg number 7.
That's where my clown self went after it wasn't in TOS or rules.

I just got on the forums to find out they are sold out again!

I really gotta catch the next one.

i had a lot of fun, thanks for another event! 🐰 i hope we can work together in future hunts as well

I was actually proud of myself for getting a Puzzle Clue correct on my own. I always get them wrong. While I wasn't able to participate as much as I normally I do, I had fun seeing everyone working together on the Community Clues. I really hope we keep them. Thank you again to those who helped me with them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back