• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

TBT's Twelfth Annual Easter Egg Hunt (Answers Posted!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
#18 is in the same Gamers' Lounge thread that egg #10 from the 3rd egg hunt was hidden in. Visiting the 3rd annual egg hunt thread will put you on the right track to getting there.
You'll be in the right place when you reach 14/23.
Thank you so much. 🙏
Post automatically merged:

ripping my hair out over #6
Look at New Leaf threads started in 2019 that are still going on.

#18 is in the same Gamers' Lounge thread that egg #10 from the 3rd egg hunt was hidden in. Visiting the 3rd annual egg hunt thread will put you on the right track to getting there.
You'll be in the right place when you reach 14/23.
Thank yoooou I had no idea which page to look on

Screenshot 2024-04-01 at 10.28.39 AM.png

Uh oh something is coming...

my productive day was already suffering from egg hunting, time dust is about to suck the rest of it away...

Does anyone know when we have to decide on which basket? I can’t make my mind up 🙈💜

Time dust is clearly related to an event where we go back into time to past events and such. It’s like reissue material in Pocket Camp.

Trust me, I know Mr. Jeremy personally!

April Fools

Does anyone have any additional hints for Eggs #22 and #26? I feel as if I'm on the right track with 26, but cannot find it! I'll be a very happy bunny if I can get one more egg!

I definitely think we should be able to use time dust to snatch rare collectibles out of other timelines. I'm teleporting to the Aurora Borealis to snag a tiny little collectible-sized portion out of the sky.

Do anyone know how long it takes to activate our baskets? I chose Nature Nuts in my preferences, but it isn't showing up underneath my profile and not allowing me to purchase anything in the shop.

Does anyone have any additional hints for Eggs #22 and #26? I feel as if I'm on the right track with 26, but cannot find it! I'll be a very happy bunny if I can get one more egg!
For egg 26, did you participate in the last event?
You need to shake the tree like what we did in the event to shake for bells, but in this case, you're shaking for an egg

The way I’m struggling so hard to even understand these clues is crazy 😭🙏 I haven’t participated in past events enough to have any idea of where they could be so I’m just winging it this year.

Do anyone know how long it takes to activate our baskets? I chose Nature Nuts in my preferences, but it isn't showing up underneath my profile and not allowing me to purchase anything in the shop.
Once you select a basket, you'll be assigned to it within an hour!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back