TBT's Twelfth Annual Easter Egg Hunt (Answers Posted!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_6901.jpeg

me when an egg is not in the spot i was hoping it’d be in 😔

How are we doing on this fine day? I had a good night's rest, a leisurely morning, and a nice walk with the dog.☀️

(nyo, seriously, I don't get ANY of the clues... I'll 100% have nyothing by the end of the event...)
Ah, first egg hunts... Just a tip, there are community clues that are being worked in this very thread. Take your time, don't stress too much. You have all weekend to work on the clues.

Side note, I hope on Monday, or someday in the distant future, we get the silly April fool's eggs from that one year where the two holidays coincided. I just remember there was an egg that was so cute to me that I was sad when it transformed LOL (artist's rendition below)

Screenshot_20240330-130219.png

Side note, I hope on Monday, or someday in the distant future, we get the silly April fool's eggs from that one year where the two holidays coincided. I just remember there was an egg that was so cute to me that I was sad when it transformed LOL (artist's rendition below)

View attachment 549389
Yes this would be great! I'd be verry happy for the Jeremy's jpeg Resetti egg to return too :D
1711818456911.png

For the second community egg, continuing off the idea of 3ds online shutting down on the 8th... "Lucky" is a villager in New Leaf. Maybe some sort of thread in the New Leaf board about Lucky? Villager trading or cycling or something idk... just spitballing because I don't frequent the forum much anymore outside of events 😭

What if the second community egg is a trick and the real meaning is that the answer started 5 years ago and will end when 3 more years pass? meaning it would end on it's 8th year instead of referring to a day?

Me: Oh yeah, more eggs! Looks like I have a chance to solve something.
After checking the clues: What the heck...

As for the 3rd community clue: Maybe it has to do with a certain Animal Crossing NPC who's haunting the forums with its presence. 🤔

Me: Oh yeah, more eggs! Looks like I have a chance to solve something.
After checking the clues: What the heck...

As for the 3rd community clue: Maybe it has to do with a certain Animal Crossing NPC who's haunting the forums with its presence. 🤔
The second line "when I appear in the night's design," is making me think it's something to do with either the Woods site theme, or there might be important information that will only appear in the site banner at night?

The second line "when I appear in the night's design," is making me think it's something to do with either the Woods site theme, or there might be important information that will only appear in the site banner at night?

I set my time zone to see the night banner and from what I can tell there isn't any extra information :[ nice idea, though!

View attachment 549389
I loved this egg too. Would also love to see the return of Thunder's Golden Breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back