TBT's Twelfth Annual Easter Egg Hunt (Answers Posted!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1712025638312.png
1712025698072.png
1712025762559.png

I changed back to the default style to see what would happen and lineups look pretty funny now

Thank you staff for both the easter event and april’s fool event 🙂. Also thanks to the community too for making it even more fun with the lively conversations and banters, and the community hints 🙏. Both events really brightened my day; been needing a mood boost very much. I’m really glad I participated in this and stayed on to see the April’s Fools threads and content 🙂. I hope you all had fun too! :D

Finale
The egg hunt has ended and the answers have been posted! Good work everyone!

However, don't forget there's a bonus community egg happening in the time portal thread where you can earn 1 Old Egg. You can also still earn 3 Eggs from the Egg Decorating Contest. Both can be found here in The Bulletin Board!

Congrats BungoTheElf for winning the Golden Egg this year.

And boy, I didn't even try for the puzzle eggs, those are truly my Achilles Heel for sure. Especially #8, that's just WESTER on steroids!

I kid you not, I even used the search bar for the expose threads, yet I was on a time crunch to even try to guess the acronym, so I just said "Expo".

I WAS RIGHT THERE!

For 20 I did at one point come across Klaus’s interior and maybe his HHP request too, but I didn’t think it was that 😭. oof.Feeling really dumb. I should’ve looked closer. there just seemed to be a lot of villagers with bathrooms or bath tubs that i thought it couldn’t be it

Last edited:
Thank you so much staff for yet another amazing egg hunt ❤️ These are always so fun even though some of the riddles make me tear my hair out along the way.🥹 Not too surprised on the ones I missed, I never would have guessed them haha! Surprised I got a couple of the puzzles right !! Thank you thank you staff 💗

Congrats, BungoTheElf!!

I'm legally allowed to publicly share my frustrations with #3 now
WHY NOT THERE.jpg

but fr #8 was the true evil. major props to everyone who managed to get that one! 🎉

Also huge congrats to @BungoTheElf for winning the golden egg!!! 🥳🎉
also @Xara for 2025 you've totally got this!! you did amazing and I believe in you!!!

Noooo OTL I thought I was the first person to find number 7 !!! RIP
Congrats to the winners!!! This was very frustrating and fun at the same time! And thank you for the opportunity to get purchase the eggs in the shop!! :^D I had 0 before but I've always seen them floating around and always wanted at least one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back