TBT's Twelfth Annual Easter Egg Hunt (Answers Posted!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @Chris just wondering, did y’all ever find all of the eggs from space camp in disassemble them? Or is it a possibility that we may end up finding one or two of those as well during this event? Bwahhhhh ha ha!!!!

Good morning and Happy Easter! 🐰
It was very eggciting to wake-up and see some of you have all of the available eggs so far! Let's see how your luck fares through today.

Hey @Chris just wondering, did y’all ever find all of the eggs from space camp in disassemble them? Or is it a possibility that we may end up finding one or two of those as well during this event? Bwahhhhh ha ha!!!!
So, @Mistreil came across one on Wednesday which jogged our memory. @~Kilza~ then kindly cleaned them all up. 😂

Porter is waving to the zipper balloon~

Screenshot 2024-03-31 10.06.20.png

Weather or not he's waving good bye we shall never know.

7…10…13…7…10…13…
Based on what I’m seeing, I understand 7 and 10 being problematic, but as I’ve seen no mention of 13 I’m assuming I’m overthinking it.

Side note, just bought the egg I mainly wanted, and realized the other egg I was going to get is in the nature basket…so if anybody is in the same boat and wants a party animal egg let me know. Was planning on supplementing with a Zen or if my performance fails, a Sakura.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back