• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
have you tried drawing from a photo? that's helped me improve imensly, and i can understand the frustration that comes with running an art shop, that was one of the reasons i closed mine.

have you tried drawing from a photo? that's helped me improve imensly, and i can understand the frustration that comes with running an art shop, that was one of the reasons i closed mine.

I used to, but I look awful in photographs and I don't feel comfortable having photos of others on my computer.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ohh maybe you could try watching a funny movie? :D Movies are always a nice choice x]

Really? O __ O The choices we had at my school weren't appealing to me hahaha XD

it's 1:44 am

Mah last day on tbt wheeeeeeeee exciting. Ehhhhhhh

Welp nice knowing yall! I'll be on skype frequently though my username is Danny Neese so feel free to chat with me there! I might be on say once a month but I can't even gurantee that. I'll still host the Swril giveaway but after that I'm dead. so bye!

Yep, no long speech 4 u :/

Something I do with my art is draw freebies to see what I can do. Or a lot of the time, I'll just randomly doodle whatever pops in my head. My deviantart has a lot of my oddball doodles, which reminds me; I have another to upload :D

Welp nice knowing yall! I'll be on skype frequently though my username is Danny Neese so feel free to chat with me there! I might be on say once a month but I can't even gurantee that. I'll still host the Swril giveaway but after that I'm dead. so bye!

Why are you leaving?

Awww!! The time has finally come!! ;v ; I hope you have a great time in Korea though!!!

I am gonna miss you Neester

u_u
no dan no.

'darlin' stay with me, cause your all i need' - sam smith
AVAAAAAA -HUGS- <333333 AHHHH How are you doing???? <3

JASSSS!! <3
ahh im good!! had a spontaneous fun week woop woop!

how are you!?

Take care, fare well on your travels. I didnt know you but I still wish you the best of luck :D!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back