• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.

JASSSS!! <3
ahh im good!! had a spontaneous fun week woop woop!

how are you!?
AHHH THAT'S GREAT!!! I'm so happy to hear you had a fun week!! What did you do? XD

I'm doing great!!! Just hungry ahaha!! Waiting for dinner to be finished mwuahaah!!

u_u
no dan no.

'darlin' stay with me, cause your all i need' - sam smith

JASSSS!! <3
ahh im good!! had a spontaneous fun week woop woop!

how are you!?

? You can be so confusing XD

I'll be on skype every day though so it should be alright

Once I get to 1k TBT, should I change my username or buy a Popsicle?

I think I'll try to make it to 4K TBT so I can afford the username change and a popsicle

I will hope I can reach that much haha

Last edited:
Mah last day on tbt wheeeeeeeee exciting. Ehhhhhhh

Welp nice knowing yall! I'll be on skype frequently though my username is Danny Neese so feel free to chat with me there! I might be on say once a month but I can't even gurantee that. I'll still host the Swril giveaway but after that I'm dead. so bye!

Yep, no long speech 4 u :/

Whaaat?? I didn't realise you where leaving :p , have great life!,although i didn't really get to know you,you seem like a cool guy! have fun living the dream~

Popsicle. :cool:
Wait wait.. neester.. what about the giveaway? Please continue it.. it's amazing, haha, and why are you leaving you're.. you're.. awesome..! :(

Last edited:
PEO!!!!!!
DANNNIEL
Ahh, I've been doing okay, just a lot of work for school and whatnot;;

How about you? :]
aww school! hope its not stressing you out!
but i've been great! its still the holidays over here so i've been hanging with friends <3
AHHH THAT'S GREAT!!! I'm so happy to hear you had a fun week!! What did you do? XD

I'm doing great!!! Just hungry ahaha!! Waiting for dinner to be finished mwuahaah!!
ahah we went to Maroon 5 (concert) IT WAS BEAUTIFUL I LOVED IT! and i've just been over friends places watching scary movies & getting pushed into the pool ahha!!

hahahah!! what are you guys having tonight?
? You can be so confusing XD

I'll be on skype every day though so it should be alright
haha its a song.. you do know it right? ahah!!

it won't be the same thoughh!

Once I get to 1k TBT, should I change my username or buy a Popsicle?

I think I'll try to make it to 4K TBT so I can afford the username change and a popsicle

I will hope I can reach that much haha
Definitely a popsicle! B] Ahahah!! I like your username right now!! XD It's cute imo ahaha

^^^ YESSS ;)
How are you doing today? <3

Ok I just wanted to change my username because people call me a cereal :/

I will buy a Popsicle then :cool:

This cereal:
CookieCrisp08.jpg

Last edited:
Wait wait.. neester.. what about the giveaway? And why are you leaving you're.. you're.. awesome..! :(

Live long as prosper. The giveaway shall continue, but after that I'll be gone. And if you got skype we can still chat

Whaaat?? I didn't realise you where leaving :p , have great life!,although i didn't really get to know you,you seem like a cool guy! have fun living the dream~

heh thanks! But my dream is just to be here, play HHD, hang out with my girlfriend (who I'll never see again fml)

aww school! hope its not stressing you out!
but i've been great! its still the holidays over here so i've been hanging with friends <3

Ahh just a little, but it's definitely manageable! Thank you <3

That's so good to hear though! Glad you're enjoying your time :]
and that Maroon 5 concert! I bet it was FUN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back