• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahah we went to Maroon 5 (concert) IT WAS BEAUTIFUL I LOVED IT! and i've just been over friends places watching scary movies & getting pushed into the pool ahha!!

hahahah!! what are you guys having tonight?
AHHH!! THAT SOUNDS AMAZING!!!! I'm slightly envious!! Hahaha XD And oohhh!! Which movies are good to watch? I want to watch a really good scary one ahaha!! XD And omg!!

We are having salmon!!! x]

I'm good, thanks, haha.
That's great to hear!! XD What have you been up to today? :D

Ok I just wanted to change my username because people call me a cereal :/

I will buy a Popsicle then :cool:

This cereal:
CookieCrisp08.jpg
Aww!!! I still think it's cute ahahah XD

And woo!!! :cool:

Live long as prosper. The giveaway shall continue, but after that I'll be gone. And if you got skype we can still chat
D'aww thank you for the gift neester! ;v ;

Mah last day on tbt wheeeeeeeee exciting. Ehhhhhhh

Welp nice knowing yall! I'll be on skype frequently though my username is Danny Neese so feel free to chat with me there! I might be on say once a month but I can't even gurantee that. I'll still host the Swril giveaway but after that I'm dead. so bye!

Yep, no long speech 4 u :/

Today is your last day? I hope you enjoy your time over there and I wish you the best of luck! I still have Skype as well!

AHHH!! THAT SOUNDS AMAZING!!!! I'm slightly envious!! Hahaha XD And oohhh!! Which movies are good to watch? I want to watch a really good scary one ahaha!! XD And omg!!

That's great to hear!! XD What have you been up to today? :D

Aww!!! I still think it's cute ahahah XD

And woo!!! :cool:

D'aww thank you for the gift neester! ;v ;

Boring school of course, haha.
Anyways, neester, I wish you good luck on whatever you are doing, haha.

Last edited:
Boring school of course, haha.

Awww!!! Dx Honestly I wish school was more fun to learn back then ahaha!! XD College is pretty fun though! You get to choose your own classes and the time you'll like to go in, only thing that sucks is it's expensive ;v ;

Ah I wish I had more cakes. And this hammer, I have no clue what to do with it.
I know many people wanted it. If only I had 100 hammers...

That hammer though ; v ;
Hahaha you could keep it, give it away, or use a name randomizer to choose if you want to give it out to your friends but can't choose between them XD

heh thanks! But my dream is just to be here, play HHD, hang out with my girlfriend (who I'll never see again fml)

aw that sucks :( , a lot of my friends left to another place, however we talk almost every day online! the power of online games and internet is stronger than anything :p

Awww!!! Dx Honestly I wish school was more fun to learn back then ahaha!! XD College is pretty fun though! You get to choose your own classes and the time you'll like to go in, only thing that sucks is it's expensive ;v ;

I'm only in middle school right now, so boring things for me I guess, and I bet the price is worth it.
AND GIVE THE HAMMER TO MEEE! >:D
Haha, just kidding. It's fine if you just want to sell it to someone or something.

Last edited:
I'm only in middle school right now, so boring things for me I guess, and I bet the price is worth it.
AND GIVE THE HAMMER TO MEEE! >:D

OH WOW!! Enjoy your middle school life!! Trust me ahaha once you get to college, it's like wishing you could relive your high school/middle school life due to free education ahaha! XD Not only that all your friends you get to see <3 XD

Do what you wish to it xD It's yours after all

If you're wanting to give it away, I'd take Miharu's suggestions into consideration! You could always keep it too, looks cool and you won it as well!

OH WOW!! Enjoy your middle school life!! Trust me ahaha once you get to college, it's like wishing you could relive your high school/middle school life due to free education ahaha! XD Not only that all your friends you get to see <3 XD

This is random, but I think someone is trying to break in my house or something.. o_O
And I have, like, 1 friend, soo.. yeah. Sucks for me I guess.. :(
I use too many emojis.. .-.

Last edited:

I could need a hammer to whack the notifikation that won?t go away ahaha^^

Maybe do a giveaway?
Good luck Neester!

Oh good luck on who gets that hammer!
Hope you have a great life in Korea, moving can be a very exciting thing if you open up to it! :)

This is random, but I think someone is trying to break in my house or something.. o_O

what!! omg.. be sure to have your phone and lock your doors if anything o__o

WHAT?!??! Is there anyone else home with you?? If not, call the police just to be safe!! ; _ ; Or your neighbors or someone who's close by!

And awww!! D: It doesn't suck!! It's best to have a best friend or best friends you could trust/confide in than a lot of people who are just friends x] I would prefer long life friends over friends who'll just separate once you grow older ; v; But hey that's life haha!

Ahh just a little, but it's definitely manageable! Thank you <3

That's so good to hear though! Glad you're enjoying your time :]
and that Maroon 5 concert! I bet it was FUN!

no worries!

ahh yes thankyou!
it was amazing! we had pretty good seats and we sang (..screamed) out to every song.. i'm not even sure how i'm not deaf yet!

hahah! they were mainly all horror movies, so we watched the gallows, insidious 3, and the scorch trails!
..and i could not sleep after that ahahha!
Peoyne hey! I have been missing seeing you around!

miss you too jacob <33 how is life?!

I use too many emojis.. .-.

Get behind a lock door and cry, that is my plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back