• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHAT?!??! Is there anyone else home with you?? If not, call the police just to be safe!! ; _ ; Or your neighbors or someone who's close by!

And awww!! D: It doesn't suck!! It's best to have a best friend or best friends you could trust/confide in than a lot of people who are just friends x] I would prefer long life friends over friends who'll just separate once you grow older ; v; But hey that's life haha!

Yeah, guess so, haha.
The banging or whatever stopped now, so I'm good.. FOR NOW.. MWAHAHAAA.. yeah, I'm insane, aren't I..?

Last edited:
My hammer is gone. I feel sad, but I feel joy as I know the person I gave it to will treasure it forever. (You know who you are!)

My hammer is gone. I feel sad, but I feel joy as I know the person I gave it to will treasure it forever. (You know who you are!)

Oh someone is going to be very happy! I'm sure they will cherish it, Like i said again good luck in your travels!

Insanity is the best :3

Hooray? Oh, turns out it was my sister.. now I can't use headphones, which means ZERO YouTube.. [sigh]. Like I've said before, sucks for me.. haha..

Oh, and congrats to whoever got the hammer, haha. Who did get the hammer anyway..?

Last edited:
Good evening everyone.
Please do not ask how my day was :) thank you!
How are you guys doing? *squinting from having to read 50 pages that accumulated over 1 day*

Also, I'm sorry to see you go neester! It's really upsetting seeing so many people leave.
At least the birthstone is fixed rip now I'll never get a hammer

Good night guys. Take care Neester, sad to see you go. but its for the best. Have fun on your travels.

Im exhausted and have been on long enough today! Ill be back on when I wake up!

Good evening everyone.
Please do not ask how my day was :) thank you!
How are you guys doing? *squinting from having to read 50 pages that accumulated over 1 day*

Also, I'm sorry to see you go neester! It's really upsetting seeing so many people leave.
At least the birthstone is fixed rip now I'll never get a hammer

Hi Lucanosa, yeah TP was very active today^^
Yaayy, the birthstone is back:blush:

Hi Lucanosa, yeah TP was very active today^^
Yaayy, the birthstone is back:blush:

:p It's always the days I'm offline that it gets clogged with messages ahah!

And don't judge if you see me posting a lot ;-; my new custom cafe shop is under reconstruction and gonna be moved to TBT Marketplace, so I need to earn bells elsewhere. It got too much attention in Re-Tail for me to be able to keep up with it, and I don't need IGB anymore.

And don't judge if you see me posting a lot ;-; my new custom cafe shop is under reconstruction and gonna be moved to TBT Marketplace, so I need to earn bells elsewhere. It got too much attention in Re-Tail for me to be able to keep up with it, and I don't need IGB anymore.

I am completely outta TBT now
I only have 2 tbt left (plus the donations) so I gotta get selling my FR treasure soon TT.TT

Ah good luck with the new shop:)

I am completely outta TBT now
I only have 2 tbt left (plus the donations) so I gotta get selling my FR treasure soon TT.TT

How much did you pay for the Pokeball? you should've waited until the next game release....

Ah good luck with the new shop:)

Thank you! It's still under construction, but when I get a little more done I'll show you guys if you want?
(For any of you who seen the previous, the ingredients section will be added this time~)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back