• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gawd, school's boring.

bambie has just discovered the ultimate truth

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ohhh that's good to hear!! :D Is it raining a lot over there? O:

And yesss ahhh <33 I have Monday and Wednesday off!! c:

Morning!! x] And yup! It's an easy quest for you guys to do B] And it helps me out a lot since more votes for the entries! Hahaha XD I'll be posting up new quests sometime Monday-Wednesday! c:

ohhhh cool c:

DOUBLE CHEMISTRY HAS JUST KILLED ME RIP EVVIE

OHH that's not too bad!! Hahah I honestly don't mind the rain as long as I'm not outside and wet :^)

And yess definitely!! It's starting to get cold here so I'm so happy!! Bringing out that corgi butt sweater ;)

I JUST SAW!!!! You did amazing!! Ahhh Jane's art is so cutee!! Great job!! :D Looking forward to seeing the rest!!
Aww your too kind ^.^
I gave up and went to bed, my legs are killing me from sitting all day in the car ;_;

Morning everyone!! <3 Oh gosh it's too early here ahahaa!! How's everyone doing? :D I hope you guys had a fantastic weekend!

Morning everyone!! <3 Oh gosh it's too early here ahahaa!! How's everyone doing? :D I hope you guys had a fantastic weekend!

omg what time is it where you live? o:

My weekend was okay ;u; didn't do anything significant xD How was yours? :)

omg what time is it where you live? o:

My weekend was okay ;u; didn't do anything significant xD How was yours? :)
Currently 9:02 am now : ') Ahaha!! I normally sleep in until 12pm on my days off XD

Aww!! ; v ; And omg ahaha weekends aren't weekends for me XD Worked all weekend ahaha but after work, it was relaxing :3

do i have to be a official popsicle member to do quests?
Nope! :D

Currently 9:02 am now : ') Ahaha!! I normally sleep in until 12pm on my days off XD

Aww!! ; v ; And omg ahaha weekends aren't weekends for me XD Worked all weekend ahaha but after work, it was relaxing :3

Nope! :D

Hiii Miharu!

i have snacks now
snacks=happy evvie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back