• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently 9:02 am now : ') Ahaha!! I normally sleep in until 12pm on my days off XD

Aww!! ; v ; And omg ahaha weekends aren't weekends for me XD Worked all weekend ahaha but after work, it was relaxing :3

WOW that sounds SO like me XDD I woke up at 7 am today ;u; Ended up taking a bit of a nap later on at 11 AM XD

Aww that doesn't sound fun )): But OH WELL at least you had fun after work didn't you ahahah (:)

- - - Post Merge - - -

i have snacks now
snacks=happy evvie

I would really really REALLY love some food to eat :(((

WOW that sounds SO like me XDD I woke up at 7 am today ;u; Ended up taking a bit of a nap later on at 11 AM XD

Aww that doesn't sound fun )): But OH WELL at least you had fun after work didn't you ahahah (:)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would really really REALLY love some food to eat :(((

i woul share mine but me and bambie ate them all

maryland cookies and mountain dew c:
Ohh!! Those cookies sound familiar!! Not sure if I've had them or not but that sounds yummy!! XD

Friday-Saturday, Went to sleep at 10:30, woke up at 8. Saturday-Sunday, went to sleep at midnight, woke up at 7 -_-
10:30 pm to 8 am? O:

AHAHA - HIGH FIVES- I DO THE SAME THING!! When I wake up too early, I'll lurk on tbt and then go back to sleep ahahaha!! XD

LOL Somewhat! Hahaha I just pretty much rested/napped XD

Congrats on 10,000 posts guys! I missed it :eek:
YEEEEE Blackjack snatched the 10k post from me!! I was off by a minute :') LOL

AHAHA - HIGH FIVES- I DO THE SAME THING!! When I wake up too early, I'll lurk on tbt and then go back to sleep ahahaha!! XD

HAHAHAHH WOW I DO THE EXACT SAME LOL like seriously XDD I like literally just check around tbt for maybe like an hour and then doze right back off xD

Well sleeping is still fun :333 I didn't get much sleep last night D: Might end up sleeping early and waking up early tonight c:

HAHAHAHH WOW I DO THE EXACT SAME LOL like seriously XDD I like literally just check around tbt for maybe like an hour and then doze right back off xD

Well sleeping is still fun :333 I didn't get much sleep last night D: Might end up sleeping early and waking up early tonight c:

OMG AHAHAHAHA (≧∇≦)b -high fives- omg have you ever gotten to the point where you lurk on tbt then don't feel sleepy anymore so you stay up for like 2-3 hours then lay down in bed and fall back asleep? hahahaha XD

It isssss <3 Sleep is bliss ahahaha Awww!! I hope you have a wonderful rest today! (๑?̀ㅂ?́)و✧

Ohh!! Those cookies sound familiar!! Not sure if I've had them or not but that sounds yummy!! XD

10:30 pm to 8 am? O:

YEEEEE Blackjack snatched the 10k post from me!! I was off by a minute :') LOL

MIHARU. GO TO YOUR LOCAL SHOP. BUY MARYLAND AND EAT MARYLAND

OMG AHAHAHAHA (≧∇≦)b -high fives- omg have you ever gotten to the point where you lurk on tbt then don't feel sleepy anymore so you stay up for like 2-3 hours then lay down in bed and fall back asleep? hahahaha XD

It isssss <3 Sleep is bliss ahahaha Awww!! I hope you have a wonderful rest today! (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧

*high fives back* omg that happened today ;u; It does happen a lot XD I ended up missing class one day but HEY SLEEEEPP XD

Aw I know right <3 and thank youuu, you too c:

Last edited:
MIHARU. GO TO YOUR LOCAL SHOP. BUY MARYLAND AND EAT MARYLAND
LOL IS IT THAT GOOD??? HAHAHAHA

*high fives back* omg that happened today ;u; It does happen a lot XD I ended up missing class one day but HEY SLEEEEPP XD

Aw I know right <3 and thank youuu, you too c:
OMG AHAHA I remember that day when you missed class!! XD Ahhh xD
And it happened to me like a few days ago where I just couldn't go back to sleep ahahaha!!! But then I got super tired again after a few hours and it was nappy time!! Hahaha XD

Thanks!!!! <3

This entire day has been crap... all thanks to a stupid headache. x.x
NOOO!!! D: Have you taken any advil for it? ; v; I hope it goes away soon!!

And it happened to me like a few days ago where I just couldn't go back to sleep ahahaha!!! But then I got super tired again after a few hours and it was nappy time!! Hahaha XD

Thanks!!!! <3

yes, they are. if you eat them in the music department, they will be confiscated.
makes for fun at the concerts HAH

Thanks!!!! <3

Nup, it started while I was in my second class of the day, so it couldn't. :< And thankies! So, how goes your day, Mimi? ovo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back