• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, they are. if you eat them in the music department, they will be confiscated.
makes for fun at the concerts HAH
Awww!! ; __ ; Hahaha!! Anything we ate in class during high school was confiscated XD There was one time where a friend of mine told me the teacher ate a student's snack right in front of their face because the teacher had warned the student so many times not to eat snacks/food in his class ahahaha!

Nup, it started while I was in my second class of the day, so it couldn't. :< And thankies! So, how goes your day, Mimi? ovo
AWWW!!! ; __ ; Go away evil headache! D:<

It's been going great!! I might take a nap soon though ahaha woke up too early and now sleepy XD But aside from that I'm doing greaatttt <3 Currently playing some Flight Rising games to earn some treasure! :D What are you currently up to?

Awww!! ; __ ; Hahaha!! Anything we ate in class during high school was confiscated XD There was one time where a friend of mine told me the teacher ate a student's snack right in front of their face because the teacher had warned the student so many times not to eat snacks/food in his class ahahaha!

AWWW!!! ; __ ; Go away evil headache! D:<

It's been going great!! I might take a nap soon though ahaha woke up too early and now sleepy XD But aside from that I'm doing greaatttt <3 Currently playing some Flight Rising games to earn some treasure! :D What are you currently up to?

Sitting in the lunchroom with some friends and laughing at a video of a woman using a grapefruit... XD

EVEN AT LUNCHTIMES
me: yum i have marylands~!
teacher: WHO HAS MARYLANDS?
me; meeeeeeeeee.....?
teacher: yummmmmmmmmm

oh so we hide his marylands haha.

but the music dep. are awesome, they give you early lunch passes on chip days if you agree to sacrifice a few chips LMAO

Sitting in the lunchroom with some friends and laughing at a video of a woman using a grapefruit... XD
LOOL Wait what is that woman using grapefruit on? XD

EVEN AT LUNCHTIMES
me: yum i have marylands~!
teacher: WHO HAS MARYLANDS?
me; meeeeeeeeee.....?
teacher: yummmmmmmmmm

oh so we hide his marylands haha.

but the music dep. are awesome, they give you early lunch passes on chip days if you agree to sacrifice a few chips LMAO
LOL OMGGGG ahahaha That sounds funny!! XD
Omg rip chips ahahah!! Yeah some of the teachers I had during high school didn't mind if you ate as long as you shared ahaha XD

LOOL Wait what is that woman using grapefruit on? XD

LOL OMGGGG ahahaha That sounds funny!! XD
Omg rip chips ahahah!! Yeah some of the teachers I had during high school didn't mind if you ate as long as you shared ahaha XD

*cough* A metal pipe... It made a very strange sound. XD

OMG AHAHA I remember that day when you missed class!! XD Ahhh xD
And it happened to me like a few days ago where I just couldn't go back to sleep ahahaha!!! But then I got super tired again after a few hours and it was nappy time!! Hahaha XD

Thanks!!!! <3

YOU DO?? OMG WOW THATS SUCH AN HONOR <333 really it sucked though ahahah XDD

Yeah I feel you hahaha, the exact same happened for me ;u;

I'm staying up tonight EDIT: Scratch that, good night c:

Last edited:
Y

I'm staying up tonight, waiting for someone I've fallen for. The heartache ;u;

im sorry

also it could be invalid it should be
*you gotta kiss the <insert gender of affection here>

Last edited:
Yay! Me and Bambie are going to a new sushi place near our favourite anime and manga shop soon! :d

its goin good, i'm just about to start a boat load of art home work >.>

Ooh, sounds fun! So far, my class has made me draw a silhouette of an animal or person and make 10 different pattern designs in the background. It's pretty fun until halfway where your mind starts running out of ideas. xD

Ooh, sounds fun! So far, my class has made me draw a silhouette of an animal or person and make 10 different pattern designs in the background. It's pretty fun until halfway where your mind starts running out of ideas. xD

then big thing for me is running out of ideas, like we have to produce two big art boards at the end of the year, and i have no ideas on how to add to it, as it has all has to relate

YOU DO?? OMG WOW THATS SUCH AN HONOR <333 really it sucked though ahahah XDD

Yeah I feel you hahaha, the exact same happened for me ;u;

I'm staying up tonight EDIT: Scratch that, good night c:
HAHHAHA OF COURSE!! I read through every post made on TP! :D And aww did you get in trouble with your teacher? ; v ;

NIGHTTT! Hahaha I just woke up from my nap!! Still sleepy though XD My boyfriend woke me up ahhaha XD

Morning/afternoon everyone!
How is everyone doing ^.^?
Good afternoon!!! I'm doing great!! Just woke up from a nap! XD How about you? c:

Yay! Me and Bambie are going to a new sushi place near our favourite anime and manga shop soon! :d
OHHH SOUNDS FUNN!!! Have a great time!!! :D

its goin good, i'm just about to start a boat load of art home work >.>
Oh gosh!! ; v ; Good luck with your homework!!! :D

Good afternoon!!! I'm doing great!! Just woke up from a nap! XD How about you? c:

Oh gosh!! ; v ; Good luck with your homework!!! :D

Oh it's good your getting some rest ^.^ and im doing good thanks! just procrastinating art homework lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back