• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
AWWWW!!! AHAHAHAH!!! At least on the bright side, you had a villager you think is cool move it!! B] It's better than a random villager you may hate!! Hahaha XD

Ahhh I didn't know what it was until my Junior year in high school :') RIP I was so innocent ahahaha!

What a coincidence... I'm in my junior right now. XD

Hi guys! Afternoon! :)
I have completed some of my quests so, here are the one's I have completed so far;
Quest #14 - (Signature for restock.)

Quest #18 - (Pictures for your favorite videogame.) http://imgur.com/a/ZeMJ0

Quest #19. (Voting for the signatures.)
Your Quest Roster has been updated! :D And awesome!! Most of the members who completed Quest #18 also chose Pokemon! XD

What a coincidence... I'm in my junior right now. XD
LOL OMG Hahahaha!!! XD Niceeeeee XD

y r u friends with them

AND YES IT IS BAD GOOD LORD
Hahahaha they didn't mean any harm XD They like to joke aaround ahahah they are funny to be around :^)

AHAHAHA OKAY LET'S PRETEND THIS ALL DIDN'T HAPPEN AHAHAHAH <3

Your Quest Roster has been updated! :D And awesome!! Most of the members who completed Quest #18 also chose Pokemon! XD

Hahahaha they didn't mean any harm XD They like to joke aaround ahahah they are funny to be around :^)

you started it!

ok I'll shush

Oh yeah! Miharu, what do you do if there is a tie in SORW?

Pokemon is life.. I pray to Arceus every night. XD

Afternoon guys. Like my new user title? :)

Yes.. it's lovely.. :p

Last edited:
Quest 20: My favorite villager is Goldie! She's super cute and she was one of my starters on Wild World c:
I was 7 back then and I was practically stuck with Nook's Cranny because I had no idea what to do lol

Remember Guys!

Hey guys! Please be aware that we are raffling off a free popsicle collectible at 7pm PST (10pm EST)!

popsicle-summer.png

Please refer to my original post for rules and get your entries in!
Good Luck!

Quest 20: My favorite villager is Goldie! She's super cute and she was one of my starters on Wild World c:
I was 7 back then and I was practically stuck with Nook's Cranny because I had no idea what to do lol

I love Goldie too. I had her in New Leaf, but then she left while I was gone for a couple of days.. she was a starting villager of mine. :(
Anyways, I guess I should do quest #20 as well then, haha. My favorite villager of all time is.. Mitzi the Cat. There is something that you may not have noticed yet however.. she is not in my dreamie list. I just thought that I should just just keep her a secret.. up until now I suppose, haha. I first had her in Wild World, and I was honestly adored my her. I loved her character design, she was super friendly, and my best friend out of all the villagers in my town. (I know that I had Egbert, but I didn't care much for him at the time, haha.) Anyways, I know that one day she moved away. I was heartbroken. I still continued to play Wild World, but no other villagers just seemed to connect with me. I haven't seen her since. But I know one day, she will find me, and we shall pick up right where we left off from those many years ago.

Last edited:
Haha, I do I agree. But that's the beauty of mystery hm? haha! And I could be better for multiple reasons, just too many to list!

Mm, yes, there is an allure to mysterious things. Though, it would be nice to have a hint once in a while~ x3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back