• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh it's good your getting some rest ^.^ and im doing good thanks! just procrastinating art homework lol

Hahaha yeah!! <3 Rest is nice and relaxinggg <333 And that's great to hear!! :D And ohh what are they having you draw? O:

well in art we have to produce like 2 a1 art boards following a theme
and im so stuck for ideas as it has to develop and its due in three weeks are i onyl have like 5 things on it and want to cry :)

then big thing for me is running out of ideas, like we have to produce two big art boards at the end of the year, and i have no ideas on how to add to it, as it has all has to relate

Try something involving the ocean. You could draw tentacles and coral reefs that fill up most of the canvas.

Redeeming Quest 13, 14, 15, and 16 here!

I hope that just the level 30 screenshot is ok!
Screenshot (18).jpg
Check the petition thread!
I loooove mint thins and ice cream sandwiches (esp with chocolate chip cookies)! Mint and chocolate are on of my favorite combos and the crunch makes it even better, and ice cream sandwiches are great because you can actually bite them. As for healthy snacks, I really like fresh chips and salsa, from Chipotle in particular. I guess you can tell I like crunchy foods haha, I despise soggy foods.
I would definitely wish for... more wishes! >v< whenever I get asked this question I always choose more wishes.

its hard to explain, but it involves sheets/beds and figures and portraits all in black and white

well in art we have to produce like 2 a1 art boards following a theme
and im so stuck for ideas as it has to develop and its due in three weeks are i onyl have like 5 things on it and want to cry :)
AWWW!!! ; __ ; I'm wishing you luck!! You can do it!!! What's the theme? ; v;

Try something involving the ocean. You could draw tentacles and coral reefs that fill up most of the canvas.
Omg when you said tentacles.. LOL

Redeeming Quest 13, 14, 15, and 16 here!

I hope that just the level 30 screenshot is ok!
View attachment 151606
Check the petition thread!
I loooove mint thins and ice cream sandwiches (esp with chocolate chip cookies)! Mint and chocolate are on of my favorite combos and the crunch makes it even better, and ice cream sandwiches are great because you can actually bite them. As for healthy snacks, I really like fresh chips and salsa, from Chipotle in particular. I guess you can tell I like crunchy foods haha, I despise soggy foods.
I would definitely wish for... more wishes! >v< whenever I get asked this question I always choose more wishes.
Your Quest Roster has been created! :D To see how much pps you have, what quests you finished, etc, go to my OP and in "Quest Contents" hit on the "Quest Roster" spoiler and scroll down and find your spoiler! c:

And yup!! Just the level 30 screen shot is fine! XD Great job!! Hahaha How was the game? :D

AHHH YESSS Ice cream sandwiches and mint thins are so goodddd <33 Ahhh I have to agree with that!! Mint Chocolate is one of my favorite ice cream flavors!! <3 Hahaha!

AHH SAME HERE!!! I HATE SOGGY FOOD WITH A PASSION OMG ; ___ ; I just can't stand it ; v ; Soggy food is gross in my honest opinion haha ;v ;

Your Quest Roster has been created! :D To see how much pps you have, what quests you finished, etc, go to my OP and in "Quest Contents" hit on the "Quest Roster" spoiler and scroll down and find your spoiler! c:

And yup!! Just the level 30 screen shot is fine! XD Great job!! Hahaha How was the game? :D

AHHH YESSS Ice cream sandwiches and mint thins are so goodddd <33 Ahhh I have to agree with that!! Mint Chocolate is one of my favorite ice cream flavors!! <3 Hahaha!

AHH SAME HERE!!! I HATE SOGGY FOOD WITH A PASSION OMG ; ___ ; I just can't stand it ; v ; Soggy food is gross in my honest opinion haha ;v ;

Hmmmm~? What DID you think about when I said tentacles, Mimi? I'm rather curious now.
Ehuehuehuehue~

Great! Thanks so much!

The game was so cute! It was reeeeaally laggy for me, but I didn't realize until like level 25 when it sped up a ton. xD

AHHHH YESSSS!!! Mint oreo is one of my all time favorites. <3

IKRRR my dad will let his bowl of cereal sit with milk for 2 hours each morning... I seriously would vomit if I had to eat that...

Great! Thanks so much!

The game was so cute! It was reeeeaally laggy for me, but I didn't realize until like level 25 when it sped up a ton. xD

AHHHH YESSSS!!! Mint oreo is one of my all time favorites. <3

IKRRR my dad will let his bowl of cereal sit with milk for 2 hours each morning... I seriously would vomit if I had to eat that...
You are very welcome!! :D

Yaaayy!! I'm glad you think so!! And omg that sucks!! D: It wasn't too laggy for me thankfully hahaha!! And that's great to know it sped up! XD I think it was level 17 that pissed me off the most LOL

WHAAATTT EWWWWW Q_Q That's disgusting no offense ahhhhh jsdlfkds how could he eat that??!?!?? ; v ;

*throws phone across floor*
SHAT UP DONT PUT THAT IN MY HEAD
AHAHAHAH EVVIE IS IT BAD THAT I STARTED LAUGHING REALLY HARD WHEN I READ YOUR POST AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

That moment when you're looking for one of your dreamies and you find a different villager in your campsite that seems cool even if they have one of the personalities you don't like as much as the others and you decide to let them move in.

THIS BETTER HAVE BEEN WORTH IT, RUDY.

You are very welcome!! :D

Yaaayy!! I'm glad you think so!! And omg that sucks!! D: It wasn't too laggy for me thankfully hahaha!! And that's great to know it sped up! XD I think it was level 17 that pissed me off the most LOL

WHAAATTT EWWWWW Q_Q That's disgusting no offense ahhhhh jsdlfkds how could he eat that??!?!?? ; v ;

AHAHAHAH EVVIE IS IT BAD THAT I STARTED LAUGHING REALLY HARD WHEN I READ YOUR POST AHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

EHUEHUEUEHUE I WOULDN'T THINK SO, I mean, it's not like anyone's IMPLYING anything, riiight~? ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Shhh shhh I've seen too many things.. oh but I rarely watch those things ahaha I blame my friends for showing me something I can't unsee :')

You and me both... I only knew what it was when I was a freshman in high school after hanging around some people that were looking at that stuff on their phones. RIP my pure and innocent self. T u T

That moment when you're looking for one of your dreamies and you find a different villager in your campsite that seems cool even if they have one of the personalities you don't like as much as the others and you decide to let them move in.

THIS BETTER HAVE BEEN WORTH IT, RUDY.
AWWWW!!! AHAHAHAH!!! At least on the bright side, you had a villager you think is cool move it!! B] It's better than a random villager you may hate!! Hahaha XD

EHUEHUEUEHUE I WOULDN'T THINK SO, I mean, it's not like anyone's IMPLYING anything, riiight~? ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

You and me both... I only knew what it was when I was a freshman in high school after hanging around some people that were looking at that stuff on their phones. RIP my pure and innocent self. T u T

Ahhh I didn't know what it was until my Junior year in high school :') RIP I was so innocent ahahaha!

Hi guys! Evening! :)
I have completed some of my quests so, here are the one's I have completed so far;
Quest #14 - (Signature for restock.)

Quest #18 - (Pictures for your favorite videogame.) http://imgur.com/a/ZeMJ0

Quest #19. (Voting for the signatures.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back