• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awh, sorry about that! ;u; Indeed it does, whenever you turn your head to look at something, you can't do it all the way because your neck is just so stiff! :C
YEAHH!!! ; __ ; I'm just glad I grew out of that sleeping position ahahah XD So now my neck is rarely stiff because of it! :D

wyj6WId.png

i doodled keit eating a popsicle
CUTEEE!! Hahah nice job! XD

Im doing ok ^.^, still recovering from tayeons mv though, honestly its my fav song and mv of sm (that and amber beatiful mv which sm didnt make)
Omg ahahaha!! The things Music can do to you ;D ahhh I still need to watch it!! But currently working on a big request I want to finish by tonight hahaha! ; v;

HOW ARE YOUUUU <3

Boooy that's super early ;u; the feeling is like TERRIBLE XD you should sleep early tonight ): what's for breakfast though :p
I'M GREAAATTT!!!! I'm just finishing up some breeding card requests I have to finish!! Hahaha XD

IT ISSS ; __ ; I was just like jdlksjfldsjfs OTL LOL We had muffins and milk ahahaha!! I'll be sleeping in tonight for sure ahahha

tfw you spend hours on a picture for it not to turn out well
pNnAfvS.png

i guess shes too flawless to capture with art
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, SHE IS PERFECT AHHH THIS ART IS PERFECT HOLY SMOKES MAN!!! JASDLKASJKLSAJDLSAAS THIS IS AMAZINGG PLEASE POST THE FINISHING RESULT HERE <3333

I'm back!
Welcome back! :D

hiiiiiiii :blush:
HIIII!!!! <33333 HOW ARE YOUUUU :D

I took a reading test today, it had 12 questions so if I get more than 3 questions wrong, I fail. And get into tutorials.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, SHE IS PERFECT AHHH THIS ART IS PERFECT HOLY SMOKES MAN!!! JASDLKASJKLSAJDLSAAS THIS IS AMAZINGG PLEASE POST THE FINISHING RESULT HERE <3333
AAAAHHH IM GLAD YOU LIKE IT
it took like 4 hours >.> im thinking of starting a gallery on here maybe, with some traditional stuff aswell :p

pretty tired but i'm good!! how are you? :)

also gravy your art is rly good omg why can't i do anything like that
i can't stop listening to her album its SO GOOD

aw ty! and it all comes with practice lol, i use to be terrible
i KNOW HER ALBUM IS SO GOOOOD, U R, I and stress are my favs but i love every song on the album

- - - Post Merge - - -

the vocal acrobatics in U R KILL ME

I took a reading test today, it had 12 questions so if I get more than 3 questions wrong, I fail. And get into tutorials.

What is tutorials..? Oh, and I hope you actually did good on your test, haha. Oh, AAAND hi guys!

Last edited:
aw ty! and it all comes with practice lol, i use to be terrible
i KNOW HER ALBUM IS SO GOOOOD, U R, I and stress are my favs but i love every song on the album

- - - Post Merge - - -

the vocal acrobatics in U R KILL ME

RIGHT omg U R is prob my fave from her album

- - - Post Merge - - -

welcome back~

AAAAHHH IM GLAD YOU LIKE IT
it took like 4 hours >.> im thinking of starting a gallery on here maybe, with some traditional stuff aswell :p
YES PLEASE!! START A GALLERY OMG!! I would love to see all of your amazing work!!! XD

pretty tired but i'm good!! how are you? :)

also gravy your art is rly good omg why can't i do anything like that
i can't stop listening to her album its SO GOOD
That's good to hear!! I'm doing pretty great!! I'm excited to head off to a Japanese Grocery store soon!! Going to splurge on some awesome snacks and drinks <3 Mwuahaha!!

ELLO!~ How are you? c:

That's good to hear!! I'm doing pretty great!! I'm excited to head off to a Japanese Grocery store soon!! Going to splurge on some awesome snacks and drinks <3 Mwuahaha!!

lucky you! Asian markets are so fun to shop in!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back