• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
lucky you! Asian markets are so fun to shop in!!

omg ikr i have on i always go to in town to get me some bulgogi :p
and id have to say I is my fav on the album but U R and stress are close seconds, I just love the soft rock style of I

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey everyone! How's your day going/been? Im actually about to go to sleep now, as its 12:01 am!

omg your on the other side of the world, its 12.04 p.m here lol

who likes these?

20130827-shrimp-chips-calbee.jpg

omg ikr i have on i always go to in town to get me some bulgogi :p
and id have to say I is my fav on the album but U R and stress are close seconds, I just love the soft rock style of I

tbh all her songs are perf its pretty hard to choose

who likes these?

i loved those as a kid!! i don't really buy them much anymore though but they're good

So how's life?

Good! You?
I'm doing great!! Just got back home from Sakura!!!Got so many yummy snacks ahhh XD

lucky you! Asian markets are so fun to shop in!!
THEY AREEE AHHH <3 I bought so much omg ; v ;

Hey everyone! How's your day going/been? Im actually about to go to sleep now, as its 12:01 am!
Hey pinkdreams!! It's been going wonderful!!! And awww!!! Sleep tight!! I'll talk to you later! :D I hope you have a wonderful night!

who likes these?

YES OMG <33333 ONE OF MY FAVORITES HAHA!! I really love the Roasted Garlic flavor too!! Those are super addicting! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back