• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Team Popsicle! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? I got mine last week and the most that's happened to me as waking up with a runny nose. In the long run though, it does improve your immune system. I guess eating fruit is an alternative as well.

I have a horrible immune system anyways from genetics, so anytime I get a vaccine I'm sick for months LOL

I'm really ill

o: I'm sorry! Hope you get better soon too~

No I can't lol

Well I could get home schooled that would be nice

.-. I'm homeschooled. Don't judge a book by its cover.

um.
it was for lucanosa? I'm not stupid.

XD

Morning guys!

I CAN'T believe I missed the fruit restock! I am on this site almost 24/7 and I missed it :p

I created a collectible for the contest, and submitted it, so I hope it gets accepted :)

Missed it too, so I feel you!

peh, feel sorry for the people who are genuinely ill -.o

Thank you~

I need help making my collectible :(

If anyone needs help making them with transparent backgrounds, I'll do it ;)
for a fee of course ;]

Starting on my halloween costume, I went with grim reaper c:< since all of the people in the new neighborhood I live in are all young.... mwehuehuehue time to scare some kids >;D

I have a horrible immune system anyways from genetics, so anytime I get a vaccine I'm sick for months LOL

o: I'm sorry! Hope you get better soon too~

.-. I'm homeschooled. Don't judge a book by its cover.

XD

Missed it too, so I feel you!

Thank you~

If anyone needs help making them with transparent backgrounds, I'll do it ;)
for a fee of course ;]

Starting on my halloween costume, I went with grim reaper c:< since all of the people in the new neighborhood I live in are all young.... mwehuehuehue time to scare some kids >;D

What? I used to be home schooled, you know,
it was glorious.

10-100 Club is on week 2 if anyone wants to join! :)

Also theres a collectible contest?

Aw, I don't have school tomorrow. At least you got 2 weeks off! For what, if you don't mind me asking ^_^
oh new zealand education is a bit different, instead of simmesters we have tems, 4 of them and inbetween each is a 2week holiday, then at the last term we get a 6 week holiday, well its sorta an 9 week holiday, with exams in them, right now im in the start of term 4, which is like 6 weeks, then 2 week study leave, then exams, them 6 week holiday

i love exam season :) because i get to study and not go out its really great and i want to cry <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mwuahaha~ all good things must come to an end someday. I'll just be here tomorrow finishing up homework or something. ;u;

why cant holidays just last forever
;_;
maybe my naivety will carry me through :p

Me too... But i has the internet and thats enough

;-; I guess so.

I'm still mad I missed the restock though o: I would've given away some yellow candies to people who missed it completely
Also I wonder if the collectibles created will be giftable, unique, restocked, etc.

Can I join plz
Ohhhh congrats on your popsicle again!! :D Is there a certain color you want your name to be on the roster? XD Also omg LOL Did you only join back for gravy's discount for TP members in his art shop? xD

YAY! I finally has a popsicle :3
CONGRATSSS!!!! Adding you to the roster now!! Is there any certain color you'll like your name to be in? <3

I GOT A POPSICLE GUYS

*heavenly chorus sings hallelujah in the background*
YEEEEEEEEEEEEE AHHHH CONGRATS OWL!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! XD Is there any certain color you'll like your name to be in on the roster? :D

Early congrats on 1k posts c:

Quest #19
Voted for SOTW

Quest #20
Since I can only pick one favourite villager, I pick the adorable Goldie, we`re besties and she lives the closest to my mayor?s house, she`s often the first villager I see when I start up my town, she?s my sunshine^^

Quest #4
Reached 200 posts!

Quest #15
My favourite snack is chocolate cookies, so yummy with chocolate icing<3

Yesss, that certainly is not a waste of time<3
Your Quest Log has been updated! <3

@Cinny:
Added you to the rosters!! <3 I got your last message and your name is in the cute purple color now! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

10-100 Club is on week 2 if anyone wants to join! :)

Also theres a collectible contest?

Yess there is!! XD I'm looking forward to seeing all the entries!

;-; I guess so.

I'm still mad I missed the restock though o: I would've given away some yellow candies to people who missed it completely
Also I wonder if the collectibles created will be giftable, unique, restocked, etc.
Ahhh no worries ; v; I missed it too!! ; __ ;

Ahh I'm hoping it'll be giftable like the popsicles and swirls!! XD

Blue! And kinda, I also missed TP
Updated!

If I ever get to join TP I would want my name in this color

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back