• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

███ ✻ temp exp. chibi •*closed

Jint

ここにいるよ
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Star Glow Wand
Flower Glow Wand
Heart Glow Wand
Father's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation
Feedback
100% (11) +

tumblr_o6i7tsAmqh1tfxib1o1_540.png

offering chibis like above! (full size)
they're a bit experimental so keep that in mind if you want to order...
I take: RLC, dA points, collectibles (collectibles with a mix of tbt is ok too)

form if you're interested:

Code:
[PLAIN]
[B]Username:[/B]
[B]Refs:[/B]
[B]Personality: (a few words is ok!)[/B]
[B]Offer:[/B]
[/PLAIN]

thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Username: Hamzee
Refs: http://sta.sh/21fsjikqtpl9
Personality: (a few words is ok!) Optimistic, naive, and quite quirky. He lives to bring positivity, even if he can't display it on his face.
Offer: PayPal is acting iffy with me atm(went over my limit for the week lmao), but I can try offering a chocolate cake collectible plus 300tbt

Code:
Username: MayorEvvie
Refs:http://toyhou.se/353841.hime
Personality: (a few words is ok!) tries to be cool and mature but really is paranoid and indecisive
Offer: 500 da? :^)
oorrrrr
Username: MayorEvvie
Refs:http://toyhou.se/376410.hana-yonko
Personality: (a few words is ok!) kinda a btch and is very protective of her girlfriend. doesn't like humans much nor people in general.
Offer: 500 da? :^)

Last edited:

eep thanks for offering!
I'm adding a list of collectibles that I'm (kind of) interested in on the first post... I realised that I'm actually not interested in a lot of them lol //orz

Username: NijiNymphia
Refs:
3mVPgin.jpg
Personality: (a few words is ok!) Cool, but Friendly. Is a greaser. Also could you draw her with a denim jacket and converse as well? (converse shoes, all-star chuck taylors)
Offer: Ice cream Swirl and Stale Cake?

Last edited:

eep thanks for offering!
I'm adding a list of collectibles that I'm (kind of) interested in on the first post... I realised that I'm actually not interested in a lot of them lol //orz

That's fine~
I have most of them. What's the difference between a classic Easter egg and regular Easter egg? Is the regular one the egg that was for this Year Easter event or?

username: aleshapie
Refs: Lily is her name.
kilA9F6.jpg

MhCSqti.jpg
Personality: (a few words is ok!) Gardener, very motherly, into all things pink or girly!
Offer: my candy egg, all my love and ??

Last edited:
Username:Luxanna
Refs:
Personality: (a few words is ok!)Gaming loving trash, who is really shy but when she warms up to you you realise she is weird and hyper
Offer:sakura egg or pikachu egg+ 250 tbt ;-;
thank you for considering jintypoobhear

Username: Pokemanz

Refs: [x]
Personality: (a few words is ok!) Brave, adventurous, sarcastic

OR

Refs: [x]
Personality: (a few words is ok!) Kinda shy, awkward, a total dork

Offer: Sakura egg/shamrock/easter egg + 300 TBT

That's fine~
I have most of them. What's the difference between a classic Easter egg and regular Easter egg? Is the regular one the egg that was for this Year Easter event or?

I think it's these two respectively!!

easterEgg.png
easterEggular.png

I'm also quite keen on the blue candy collectible c:

Oooh a lot of Easter egg offers. I'll see what I can do since I love the candy collectible myself. If I don't budge then I'll try to offer rlc.

Username: umeiko
Refs: [☆] (the yellow tints are a part of his hair color)
Personality: has an optimistic attitude along with an introverted personality
Offer: Pikachu egg and 500 tbt

Thank you for considering~

Back