• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

TF2: Highlander Challenge

Sporge27 said:
hmm any updates on this?
as of right now, no.

there are 955 teams signed up, 320 are going to be in the tournament for sure, but they'll probably expand it to fit the needs.

so.. until then, we're just going to hope we get in. :D

scout - caleb
soldier - bdubs
pyro - miranda
demoman - psychonaut/ezioo (kanye omari west)
heavy - gnome
engineer - animefan (kid engineer)
medic - sporge/animefan's friend (mutant turkey)/psychonaut/ezioo
sniper - trikki/prof gallows
spy - andyb

all-around extras - -aaron, hank hill

something like this, but not set in stone.

-Aaron said:
Any results?
none yet, but about ten new teams have signed up, bringing it up to 972. how it's still rising, i don't know :/

still saying /320, though. dunno what's gonna happen.

Animefan said:
If we are in this then its only 2 days away D:
the tournament match ups/it will be starting in two days.

that is when they will be releasing who is shooting at who.

http://etf2l.org/teams/11043/

check our teams page, below who is in the team, and it'll show our fixtures/match ups/whatever

hope that helps. once we do get in, we have something like two weeks to complete the match, or we're DQ'd. srs bzns.

Psychonaut said:
Animefan said:
If we are in this then its only 2 days away D:
the tournament match ups/it will be starting in two days.

that is when they will be releasing who is shooting at who.

http://etf2l.org/teams/11043/

check our teams page, below who is in the team, and it'll show our fixtures/match ups/whatever

hope that helps. once we do get in, we have something like two weeks to complete the match, or we're DQ'd. srs bzns.
Well im glad we have alot of time to play

hmm other than school my schedule is open, sooo any day but monday tuesday and thursday work, and my classes dont start til 5 on the other days, but that is pacific time...

I'm starting a new training course next week, but I'm only there for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday... even then, I'll be finished before most of you will be awake. =P

AndyB said:
I'm starting a new training course next week, but I'm only there for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday... even then, I'll be finished before most of you will be awake. =P
totally not aimed at anyone.. :p

glad to know when/that you three are available.

hopefully between the two teams a date will be worked out easily/quickly, if we're accepted.

Psychonaut said:
AndyB said:
totally not aimed at anyone.. :p

glad to know when/that you three are available.

hopefully between the two teams a date will be worked out easily/quickly, if we're accepted.
Yeah, but as long as we have 2 weeks.. we should be able to find at least one day!

Back